Chapter Thirty-Four

Alexis's POV

We were on our way to the baseball game. We went to some seats and sat down. We were eating as we watched them play. Elton was trying to be a cheerleader. We laughed and shook our heads. We were dancing and I was just trying to keep my mind off of what happened yesterday.

We went with a bunch of little kids onto the field. We weren't supposed to be on here but we looked like chaperones. We went back to our rooms after the game and Brennen was going out to go to a girls house. This was our last night in Japan together. I was on the bed while Elton showered and Colby edited.

Today was our last night, so I wanted to make it special. In a different way. Once Colby was done editing, I smiled at him and held out my hand. He looked at me confused with a smile and he grabbed my hand. Elton was watching us. I dragged Colby to the bathroom and locked to door. I could hear Elton laugh and I giggled.

I stripped from my clothing and he did as well. I walked over to the shower and turned on the water. As soon as I was about to get in, I felt myself being lifted and I was placed on the sink counter. I looked at Colby confused and he smirked. He opened my legs and smiled at me grabbing his phone. I bit my lip and he took a picture. He then put his phone down and walked over to me. He lined up his tip at my entrance and slowly entered.

I gasped and moan as he held my hips. He just went at it and I moaned biting my lip. His thrusts pushing me into the mirror slightly as I held the edge of the sink. He smirked and placed his hand softly over my throat as he rammed into me. I gasped and watched his face as he closed his eyes for a few seconds and groaned lightly. He pulled out and I flipped over onto my stomach. He lifted on leg onto the sink and thrusts into me. My hips allowing him to go faster. I pushed on the wall in front of me, the only sounds that could be heard we're our moans, the water, and our bodies colliding.

The pressure built up in the both is us and we soon hit our climaxes. We got in the shower and cleaned up. We got dressed and walked out. We seen Elton looking at us with raised brows. "Had fun?" He chuckled and Colby brought me to bed. I laid on top of him and he started a live stream in Instagram.

People said we were cute together, so, and I wasn't expecting this, he lifted my chin and kissed me. I kissed back and blushed. He chuckled and looked at all the comments. I heard him speak. "I don't care if you guys don't want us to be together or anything because well she's a beautiful girl, and she's amazing." I hid my face in his neck. I smirked and started sucking and kissing his neck to leave a hickey.

Elton laughed. "You guys literally just got done having fun in the bathroom, jeez calm your hormones." We laughed and stuck up the middle finger at him. He ended the stream and deleted it. He smiled at me and I looked at his neck. He had a couple hickeys.

Brennen and Jay came back. Brennen went live and showed us. "Look at these beautiful people." He laughed and winked. Colby gripped my face and locked our lips on his live stream. Brennen screamed. "Oooh, Colby get it!" We laughed and pulled apart. Elton chimed in. "You missed it, she was screaming in the bathroom." He said.

Brennen looked at Colby with raised brows. "Damn Colby." He shook his head and we all soon fell asleep happily.