Chapter Thirty-Two

Alexis's POV

I woke up and got in the shower. Brennen was the only other one awake. I quickly got dressed and walked out to see him in only a towel. I turned away and he chuckled as he went to go get dressed.

We all were ready and went on our way to explore monkey mountain

We all were ready and went on our way to explore monkey mountain. They were looking at their bruises from last night and then we were off. We had to go up a bunch of stairs. We were hiking. Monkeys were everywhere and it was so cute. We were taking pictures and videos. A monkey walked over to me and climbed up my leg to my shoulder and jumped to a tree. I freaked out and they got it on video.

We continued to hike. We got to a little house and we were feeding them. The view was amazing. And it was so cute when we were feeding them. We soon left and I yawned. I know I am losing weight right now. And my butt is going to look amazing. We were on a trail that was surrounded by trees. I was taking pictures and a small video showing that hiking makes your butt bigger.

Colby was recording and taking pictures for me. He smirked and got up walking over to me and slapped my ass. Elton, Jay, and Brennen all made a face and said oh. We started walking again. We went to a boat and took off our shoes. We sat on the carpeted area and Colby held my waist as we took pictures.

We got some drinks from another boat. I sat on Colby's lap and he whispered in my ear. "All that walking really is working." He bit my neck a bit and gripped my thighs. We got off and went walking again. We just found a graveyard or like a ceremony area. It was really big. We kept on going. We then make our way back down the steps. We went back to our hotel room and went to sleep.

**Next Day**

We all quickly got dressed and went to Wendy's

We all quickly got dressed and went to Wendy's. We got some food and I wasn't paying attention to where we were going. We arrived at the place and talked for a bit. We were walking into a tunnel that was under water. I took pictures and videos. We were watching all the animals having a great time.

I posed with Brennen in front of some animals. He had his arm around my waist and I was leaning on his chest. We then went to the next one and seen a whale. We seen a bunch of things and it was just amazing. We left and made our way to see more animals outside. We went to the top of a tower and Colby and I took pictures.

We walked for a while and then made our way to another boat. We sat down and started recording. I was sitting next to Colby and leaned onto him. We soon get off and go to a restaurant. We were messing around and soon went back to the hotel. Colby and I took pictures and posted them. I yawned and we cuddled up on the bed and went to sleep.

***

We got ready and we're going to go see Hiroshima and Atomic Dome. I got dressed and it was a very serious thing. I quickly did my hair and make up. I grabbed my bag and we were on our way.

We stopped to look at it and it just made me mad and upset

We stopped to look at it and it just made me mad and upset. It was so sad. I read things and took pictures. It was pretty sad. I had to look away from the pictures. Colby hugged me as we watched the visual. We got on the train and Brennen fell asleep. We got off the train and onto a boat. We soon got off the boat and went to a courtyard area. Deer were everywhere. We were petting deers. I took a picture with a baby deer laying in my lap.

Either Colby was sick or he was losing his voice from yelling. We took a bunch of pictures. It was fun. We went to a really nice spot. Lots of couples were taking pictures. "This is so pretty." I said. "Yeah, it is." Colby and Elton went out to the shrine. I couldn't go because I was wearing skinny jeans. We got back in the boat to leave the island.

We went back to our hotel room and I immediately fell asleep. I woke up to the feeling of somebody kissing my neck. I open my eyes and look to see Colby on top of me. He smirks and his lips travel further down my body. Soft moans escape my mouth. He reached the waist band of my panties and my eyes widen. "Colby...don't they could hear us." He shrugged and pulled them to the side. I put a pillow over my face when I feel his hot breath on my center.

I gasped as he kissed my clit and squirmed a bit. He flicked his tongue over me and I moaned quietly, using most of my breathing to control the loudness of my moans. He slid in a finger without a warning and I gasped. I felt my back arch and my hands tangled into his hair. He sucked and swirled his tongue gently biting and pulling. "C-Colby.." I moaned out. I started rocking my hips and he held them down. I felt the pressure build up and I gasped as I came.

I could feel him smirk and he crawls up. In the dim light, I could see his bulge. He slid back and I got on top of him. I pulled down his boxers and straddled him. He smirked and placed his hands on my hips as I lowered myself onto his tip. I gasped as he stretched me, bouncing and grind slowly as I gave him pleasure. He pulled the blanket over us thrusted into me will I bounced a bit. I moaned into his neck and tried to stay as quiet as possible. It didn't take long before we both hit our climaxes. We relaxed and giggled as we laid in bed.

*****

We were currently learning to be a ninja. They were dressing us up. We were messing around a bit. I took a picture of Colby and posted it. We were watching him do his skills and it was amazing. Colby and Brennen finished fighting and it was Jay and Elton's turn. After them, it was me and the girl.

We soon left. But, we got pulled over for speeding. Once we got to the hotel, we seen there was no beds. Tonight we were going to suicide forest. Colby's voice was pretty much gone.