Chapter Twenty-Four

Alexis's POV

We got dressed quickly in the morning. I showered, brushed my teeth, brushed my hair, and did a little bit of make up. I took some pictures and videos.

We were on our way to a New Zealand beach with the sun out

We were on our way to a New Zealand beach with the sun out. We were on a boat and I was with Colby the whole time. We got off the boat onto a beach. Elton was recording a video of us on the beach, the slow motion couples videos but the TFIL version. They did a fight seen and I was laughing. We went walking to our special surprise.

We all got on horses. I was sharing one with Colby because I was quite small. I was in front of Colby as we made our way to the beach. It was going to be sunset. We were riding around as Colby held onto me. Suddenly, we both got thrown off and Colby landed but I did not.

Colby helped me up and I brushed myself off. We held onto the guys horse as he went after the one we had. We ended up going back home to the farm thing and talked for a second. We went back to the RV and hung out for a while.

****

We woke up and got dressed. I needed to wear something I could be flexible in but also warm. So, I wore one of Colby's hoodies and a pair of leggings. We went for a drive to go do a rope course. We harnessed up and put on gloves. We had to go through the safety lines. We had a little trouble but soon we got a hang of it. (Get it...Bc it's a rope course....heh....no? Okay..) I wasn't paying attention much or talking because I don't want to fall.

*****************************************************

We were back in the RV. It took us a lot longer than it should have. We went in to make food and Elton was driving like an idiot. We were falling everywhere. "Elton! Stop!" We yelled. "Elton, your gonna kill us all buddy!" Colby said. We went to only making him a sandwich.

So much was happening that Colby just broke the bathroom door. The RV started to smell and I grabbed my perfume to try and mask the smell. We finished Elton's sandwich and he won't take it. He won't eat it. When he did, he threw the bread at Corey.

*********************Next Day*********************

"Guys we get to swim with Dolphins!" Elton yelled happily. We giggled and shook our heads. We were all excited. Corey started doing dolphin moves while making weird sounds. "It's not raining out, it looks so nice out today!" We all cheered. "Where the waters gonna be forty-five degrees." We all frowned. "We'll have wetsuits on though." We cheered again and walked. We went to our room and put on our bathing suits then our wet suits.

We got up on the boat. "I feel like a captain!" Corey said. "You feel like a What?" Elton asked. "A captain!" I watched them. "What's your first order captain?" "Bend over." Corey said. I shook my head and laughed. Colby went over to them and bent over. I took a picture and posted it. "Are you the captain and we're your seamen?" Elton asked. "Corey nodded his head. "Yes, you are." I shook my head and looked out at the view.