Chapter Fifty-Seven

I was currently sitting on the bed while Colby got dressed. I felt soft pains in my stomach but shrugged it off. I was probably hungry. I stood up and let my towel fall off my body. Colby looked over at me and smirked. We were getting ready for the club tonight.

I stood to my feet and slipped on the white lace bra and panty set

I stood to my feet and slipped on the white lace bra and panty set. Colby but his lip and smirked looking at me up and down. I rolled my eyes with a small smile and slipped on the dress. "You looking good." I nodded my head as I slipped on my heels. He looked at me once more before standing up and grabbing his bottle of cologne. I watched him spray it and walk through it.

I shook my head and grabbed my roll on perfume and rubbed it around my collar bone and chest. I heard a knock on the door and opened it to see Katrina and Sam. "You guys ready?" They asked. I looked in and seen Colby messing with his hair. "Just a sour, Colby's still going." I giggled and he looked at me and then them walking over. "Okay, Okay, I'm done." I laugh and he kissed my temple as we walk out of the room, shutting and locking the door.

Katrina stood next to me and took a snap of us. "Damn look at this queen." She said as she showed me. I laughed and held up the peace sign. She giggled and wen went back to walking. We went down the stairs with the boys ahead of us. We got close to the room and heard the music. A few turns later, we were inside and the music was blasting.

We showed our IDs and walked in and went to the VIP section. Colby sat down and I was about to sit down next to him until he pulled me into his lap. I looked back at him and seen his cheesy smile as she talked with Sam. Katrina, Devyn, and I all talked about up coming videos we wanted to record. Suddenly, I started to lift up and felt hands on my hips. "Come on guys, we are going to dance."

We all walked back stage and down towards the stage. We listened to the music and danced around. It was literally amazing. We were jumping up and down recording as we shouted. I laughed and pushed my hair out of my face and seen a couple of guys starting at me. Colby pulled me close and kissed my temple. Drinks were brought over to us and I happily took one. I sipped in it as I danced mostly with Kat and Dev.

The night came to an end and we stumbled out of the club and started on our way back to the rooms. I wasn't feeling so good, as soon as we made it inside of the room I stumbled to the bathroom and kneeled down by the toilet and threw up everything in my system. Colby came walking into the bathroom and held my hair out of my face. He rubbed my back softly and I soon stopped. He started a hot shower and I stripped down.

I got in the shower and sighed as I heard shuffling. Colby soon came into the shower and pulled me to his chest as he ran his hand through my hair. He kissed my temple and I felt his warm body leave mine. His big hands lathered soap through my hair causing me to moan and sigh in relief. It felt so good. He chuckled softly and rinsed it out. He pulled my back to his chest and hummed softly in my ear.

We soon got out and got dressed. He wore his boxers and I wore a bra and panties. I crawled into bed and immediately laid down cuddling my face into the pillow. The bed soon dipped and Colby laid down and pulled me to his side and kissed my forehead. "Good night beautiful." He said softly. "Good night Colbs." I said softly, so soft I could barely hear myself.

"I love you." He said. "I love you too." I said. We soon fell asleep in each other's arms, calm. You could hear the murmur of people in the hall as we slept.

The night dragged on and morning soon began. The birds shrieked with the unique sounds as my eyes began to flutter open. I looked to my right to see a still sleeping Colby. He looked so peaceful, his bangs over his eyes and his lips curled into a small smile. His cute chubby cheeks, a bit rosy. "Stop staring." He mumbled with a small smile. I giggled and kissed his cheek as I got up.

I watched as he turned over and hid his face into the pillows on the bed. I giggled a bit and threw my hair up into a messy bun and stripped from my clothing as I walked into the bathroom. Which, did open up to the room. I slipped into the shower and turned the water on warm. It felt nice to shower. And, it helped with the hangover I was having.

I finished up with my shower and got out. Colby came walking in and I wrapped the towel around my body. Colby stripped and got into the shower while I got ready for the day. I blow dried my hair and braided it into two French braids. I started on my make up and watched as Colby got out and wrapped a towel tightly around his hips. He came up behind me and gave me a hug before going on to do what he had to do.

As soon as I was done with my make-up, I got dressed. I slipped a red bra-let on and a pair of  high waisted skinny jeans with a black belt and bag. I grabbed my black vans and slipped them in as well.

Colby finished getting dressed and came over to me giving me a hug

Colby finished getting dressed and came over to me giving me a hug. He pulled me up against his body and shut off the bathroom lights. He pulled out his phone and went onto Snapchat as he placed his hand on my hip and took a video with the flash covering our faces. He posted it and we soon left the room and went out to eat.

We made our way into a nice cafe and got a table almost immediately. We sat down and our waiter gave us sometime to think about what we would like for breakfast. I looked through the menu and decided to get an orange juice and waffles with fruits and chocolate syrup. As soon as our food came, we continued to talk, but began to eat.

The food was delicious and the waiters were all really nice. One of them was a little to nice, towards Colby, and another one was a little to nice, towards me. The guy came back and he looked me up and down smiling. "And how are you enjoying your meal?" He asked looking at me mostly.

"It's very nice, it's delicious." I said smiling softly. Colby nodded his head with a slight hint of irritation. I could tell and smirked. "And would you like anything for dessert?" He asked as he showed off his body a bit. I shook my head. "No thank you." Colby smiled. "I'm having my dessert later tonight." I could see the waiters face flush with anger and giggled softly as he walked away.

Not long after, we finished eating and the girl came to pick up our finished plates. She winked at Colby as she leaned over the table trying to show was little cleavage she had. I held in a laugh and her gaze shot at me. "Something wrong sweetly, did you order dessert?" She asked as kindly as she could. I shook my head. "No, when we get back to our room I'm going to have a banana split." I eyed Colby and her cheeks flushed red. She walked away and Colby looked at me with a smirk.

"That was type sexy." He said looking me up and down. I laughed and shook my head as we got up to leave. We intertwined our fingers and walked out as the two waiters stared us down. Colby let go of my hand and placed it on my back and slowly let it rest on my ass. I seen from the corner of my eye the two waiters bump into each other and drop a few cups creating a slight clatter if plastic. Colby laughed and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.