Chapter Forty-Six

Alexis's POV

I woke up to the sun shining in my face and yawned. I sat up and seen Colby in the room with a towel wrapped around his waist. I smiled and got up walking over to him and kissed his back lightly. He turned his head with a smile. "Morning sleeping beauty." I giggled and hug him from behind. "Morning." I walked out of the room with an outfit of my choice and went to go take a shower. After showering, I got dressed.

I put my hair up in a bun and made my way out of the bathroom. Colby came walking out of his room and smiled at me. "Come eat with us." He smiled and held out his hand. I took it in mine and we walked down the stairs. We walked into the kitchen and sat down to eat.

His mom made a great breakfast. "Good Morning Guys." She said. "Morning Mrs. Brock." She looked at me with a smile. "Aww that's a bit formal, call my by my first name." I nodded and smiled as we all began to eat. Colby placed his hand on my knee and rubbed it gently.

After eating, Colby and I went up stairs. "Okay cutie, we are going to be more careful but we are going on a little trip to an abandoned inner city hospital. So, change and we will go." I nodded and started to change.

We walked down stairs and out of the house

We walked down stairs and out of the house. "What's up guys it's Sam and Colby!" I popped in. "And Jeff." They looked at me and laughed. "Today, we are back at our hometown of Kansas city we are downtown in the sketchiest street of our entire city." I nodded my head. "Literally people get shot here on the daily on this street you know that right?" "Sam said yeah. He went in to explain that their parents and friends told them not to come here but they are here.

We made our way there while talk to the camera. We heard a man and ran. We got in the car and waited for a bit. As soon as we thought we were good, we went in. Yep homeless people came in. We walked around and soon went up stairs. We looked around and soon decided to leave. "Well, that was.......interesting." They laughed and nodded as we drove off to a cafe.

We all got out of the car and walked inside. Suddenly, a girl runs up and hugs Colby. I watched and I seen Sam look at me. "Hey Colby, Alexis and I are going to sit down." He suddenly let go of her and smiled over at me. "Babe, what would you like?" He licked his lips and the girl was still holding him. I smiled. "A glass of you, but we can't do that her so how about a tea?" I said. He smirked and the girl started to let go looking at me.

Sam smirked and laughed. I looked at him smiling and he shook his head. Colby held in a chuckle and went up to the counter. The girl sat down next to me and gave a fake smile. "You're so pretty..." I gave her a fake smile back. "Oh, thanks." I said and watched Colby. I pushed the girl out of the seat and walked over to him.

"Jealous much?" He asked while smiling. I blushed and leaned against him. He wrapped his arms around me and smiled. "Okay cutie, lets go sit down, they'll bring the food over." I nodded and he walked me back to the table. I felt a hard smack on my ass and squealed. The girl gave me a dirty look and bit her lip as she looked at Colby. I began to sit down but he stopped me. He went in all the way and grabbed my hand placing me on his lap.

I giggled and he kept kissing my neck and shoulder. Sam took a video of us. "Guys, this is some serious couple goals, get you a boy or a girl that treats you like this." I giggled and looked at Colby. He kissed my temple and I smiled. Soon, our food came and we sat down to eat. The girl was still here and I noticed she was trying to rub on his leg. She looked at him but accidentally rubbed my leg. "So, girl I don't know, wanna try actually rubbing the right leg?" I looked at her and smirked. I seen her jolt a bit.

Colby gripped my thigh and leaned in kissing me behind my ear. "Try to be nice." I looked at him and pulled his face to mine. "You're mine." I seen him smirk and I kissed him. He kissed back and as soon as we finished eating, we were getting up to leave. I seen her stand up and walk over to Colby. He looked down at her and I watched Sam role his eyes.

"Listen Madison, you need to leave, he doesn't like you." He said as Colby held out his hand for me. I walked over and grabbed it. "I have somebody I love." Colby said as he looked at me. "Fine, but you're missing so much, I've done so much more." I rolled my eyes. "I'm sure you did, but, guess what sweetheart, he upgraded." She scoffed. "I bet she can't even give it to you like I did." I laughed. "Right again, I do it better." I heard Sam laugh and Colby gripped my side and looked at me smiling.

"She's not wrong." Colby said smirking as we walked out. We got in the car and I could see she was pissed. I waved with a smile and she just rolled her eyes. "Damn L, you get scary." Sam chuckled as he talked. I giggled and nodded. "Yeah, but seriously Colby, you could have done so much better, she was really, really, like, throwing herself at you." He nodded and I shrugged. "Oh well."