Chapter Forty-Four

I woke up to the sound of my alarm blaring in my ear. I opened my eyes to see that I was in my room. I stretched and rubbed the sleep from my eyes. I quickly got up and went to the bathroom to shower. I did everything I had to do in the shower and soon got out and got dressed.

 I did everything I had to do in the shower and soon got out and got dressed

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I grabbed all my bags and brought them down stairs. I was going to be staying with Colby, he already made sure it was okay. He had to tell them it was a very serious relationship. We got in our cars and started driving. We all had blinkers on so that we don't get cut off. It was going to be a somewhat long drive so I brought everything I might need in my car. My parents when back to Florida to see my extended family.

As we were driving, I was charging my phone and I drank about six five hour energy's. It was about a day drive and we were going to stop at some point I just don't know when. I turned on music and opened my window to keep my cool so I don't fall asleep. We were taking up all three lanes, Colby's car in the middle. Soon, we had to switch lanes because it was only a two lane. We continued to drive.

*Twelve Hours Later*

We pulled into a rest stop and all met up with each other. "Who's car are we sleeping in?" Sam asked. Colby looked at me and I nodded. "Okay, mine I guess." We nodded and all went into my car. It was still a bit cool inside so I turned the car on and let it heat up a bit. As soon as it was warm enough, we all got in. Sam laid down in the back seat, I laid down in the drivers seat and Colby laid down in the passenger seat.

We all charged our phones and had them in low battery as we slept. We were only going to stay here for an hour or two. I felt my eyes start to get heavy but stayed awake for a bit longer. Everyone else was asleep. I locked all the doors and soon fell asleep.

Bang!

We all jumped awake and I unlocked the car and looked outside. We didn't see anything damaged so we went out more to look around. Nothing. Soon, the alarm went off and we were back on the road driving.

We had another nine hours it was a good thing we left early. We will be getting back at the hotel around eight in the morning. I started playing music and ate a few cookies as I drove. I don't think I could do this all the time. It was a lot of work and I am just to tired to do stuff like this.

*Nine Hours Later*

Colby and I pulled into his driveway. I seen two silhouettes at the door and smiled as we both got out. Colby rushes over and helped me. "Okay, so I told them it was a serious relationship remember just remember that." I nodded and we grabbed our things out of our trunks and walked up to the door. Colby walked in and held the door for me.

I was met with an older man and woman. "Hello, you must be Alexis, Cole is very fond of you." I smiled. "And you must be his parents, it's a pleasure to meet you." They smiled and shut the doors behind us. "How does a girl like you fit with him, he's so different, it's a great match." I giggled and nodded. Colby came over and kissed my temple. "She's beautiful isn't she?" Colby said. They nodded and gave me a hug.

One Trip Changed My Life •Book One•जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें