Chapter Four

Alexis's POV

It's been a few days since I went shopping and I haven't decided who I was going to take with me on the red carpet. I was thinking maybe my brother could come since we both are very busy and never get to see each other. Tonight was the red carpet. We were all currently in the hotel room in California.

"Lexi, hurry up and get ready." I heard my mother call from outside of the bathroom. I quickly finished getting ready and looked at myself in the mirror. I was sporting a long sleeve baby blue lace dress with a natural eye look and clear, plastic heels. My hair was slicked back into a neat bun and I wore blue ear rings.

 My hair was slicked back into a neat bun and I wore blue ear rings

I walked out to see both my brother and sister wearing blue. I smiled admiring both of them. Max could always go with me, she was young, maybe it isn't such a good idea to show her off like that, a lot of people will be there.

"Jake, you ready to go?" He smiles wide and nodded. I smiled and grabbed my things. We walked out of the hotel room and looked down the hall to see a group of people dressed up as well.

They went into the elevator and so did we. Jake was on the phone with Trey and I was looking at tweets that had been all about tonight. I heard the ding and made my way out of the elevator with the group. Jake and I got in our car while they got in theirs. "Ready to be on camera? People will ask to take pictures of you and it might be a little overwhelming, if it gets to be too much just tell me." He nodded his head and we watched as the buildings passed.

****
We walked along the 'red carpet' as fans took pictures and people asked me questions about my YouTube career. Soon, the walking came to an end and we went inside a meeting place with a bunch of other people. The murmur of the conversations echoed through the room. I took a few pictures and had posted them.

"Jake, don't feel shy, you can talk to others." I said as I watched him fiddle with his fingers, looking around. He nodded slowly at my words and we sat down at the table. It didn't take long before everybody was officially in and the show started.
****
I won one award and had my brother accompany me on stage to thank him. He helped me a lot with videos and to be honest, I probably wouldn't have known how to do all the things I did without him.

The night seemed to slowly end. I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around. I seen two YouTubers that I had recognized. "Sam and Colby..." they nodded smiling. "Yeah, we seen some of your videos and wanted to know if you wanted to collaborate at all, maybe make a Q and A or something?" I thought for a second and nodded my head. Jake smiled and gave me a hug. "Thank you for bringing me her Lex." They looked at him and smiled. We exchanged numbers and left.
*****
We finally made it back to the hotel and I dropped into the bed sighing. Jake did the same thing next to me and we were both so tired, that we fell asleep just like that, in the same position we fell, same clothes, didn't even move to get more comfortable. We just fell asleep.

*****(Sorry that seemed so rushed. It seems like that because I am making another chapter where it give more detail on what happened that night. There may or may not have been drama that no one knows about. I hope you are enjoying it for the most part and sorry if there are any mistakes I am typing this in my phone and I haven't went back to check to see if there are any errors or not. Let me know if there is and I will promise to fix it for you.)*****