Chapter Eleven

Alexis' POV

I woke up to knocking on my door. I yawned and got up walking to my door as I rubbed the sleep from my eyes. I opened my door to see my mom smiling. "Come on, let's go get your nails and hair done for prom." I nodded my head and quickly got dressed. I just wore something casual and didn't put any product in my hair.

I grabbed my phone and texted Colby to go to the Nail Salon I was going to

I grabbed my phone and texted Colby to go to the Nail Salon I was going to. He said he would come and I nodded. We got in the car and drove to the salon. My mother and I sat down next to each other and we both got our nails done.

I heard and ding and I was currently sitting in a chair as they gave me a pedicure. I looked up and seen Colby. Our eyes meet and he smiled. He came walking over after talking real quick. He sat in the chair next to me and a girl came over to work with him.

We talked and took videos of each other. "So, about prom, are we matching the colors of my dress to your suit if you're wearing one?" He nodded and shrugged. "Maybe, depends on the color of your dress." I made a weird face and he chuckled and raised his brows. "It's not pink right, I'm not wearing a pink suit." He smiled and I shook my head laughing. "No! Definitely not....it's you'll see, black will be fine." I smiled and he did as well.

Soon, we finished up and Colby had to go film a video with Sam. We went to get my hair done. I got it layered and then we left. My mom and I pretty much just had a girls day. It was starting to get a little late so we went back home. My mom and I haven't done things like that in a long time.

We sat down and watched a movie laughing and talking. Prom was tomorrow night, Saturday night. I was drinking water all day and I worked out a lot more. Soon, it was time to do my facial routine. I washed my face, and put on a peeling mask. When that finished, I put on a hydrating mask.

I wanted to look good, so before I went to bed, I put on a glow mask and took it off right before I went to sleep. All that I could dream of was what the night would be like.

*****

I woke up around noon. I wanted to sleep in a bit to be well rested. I got up and I started getting ready, I was doing my hair. I braided a part of my hair into a flower design and then I curled the rest. I put it back in a bun with some curls hanging loose. I curled two piece that frame my face.

This took like two hours because I was doing it by myself. I then walked down stairs to see my brother in a suit. My mom was smiling at him. I quickly grabbed the hair spray off the table and sprayed it through my hair. Before she could get a look at me, I ran up the stairs.

It was nearing picture time so I got started on my make up. I was doing a black and blue Smokey with a silver halo. I soon finished and set my face with the setting spray. Soon enough, it was the dress time. I walked over to my closet and grabbed the dress. I smiled and then heard a ding. I ran over to my phone and seen Colby said he was here to pick me up.