Chapter Thirty-Seven

Alexis's POV

It was our next day in Cairo and we were getting driven to areas. We were in Memphis. It was a tour. We were looking at ruins and more. "This is crazy." We looked around and took videos, pictures, and more. He was telling us what the hieroglyphics mean. We went into a building and I seen a huge statue. It was amazing how they could do things like this. I took a few pictures and posted them.

"Colby got got his passport, and now you're gonna go to Egyptian jail and we're gonna go see the pyramids." Elton said. "Alright, I'll see ya guys in twenty years." Colby said. We laughed a bit and I shook my head. We were surrounded by about 8 fully arms men who were scaring me a bit. Colby grabbed my hand and rubbed my knuckles.

Soon, the situation was over and we were driving again. We went to go see the pyramids. We were walking through the places and Sam and Colby got to get on the Camels. They were in the camels and I took a picture. We were walking in the ruins. We walked into a tomb. We were looking at the hieroglyphics and they were telling us about everything. We soon left that and went to another spot. We had to duck as we were going down.

We got to see the actual tomb. We took a bunch of pictures and had fun. We made jokes as well. We ducked again and went up the stairs while bending over. It was crazy. We got in the bus to go to a new spot. We got off and walked to our next spot. We made our way to the pyramid and took pictures. We were walking on the pyramids. "This is crazy!" We we're going inside and we were not allowed to record inside. We used our phones. I was in front of Colby bending over as we walked. We went into a small tunnel and looked around.

We soon left and walked around. We went into another small room and I could stand up perfectly fine because I was small. We were walking down more small stair areas. "I'm losing so much weight." Colby did a handstand and we left again. We did a pyramid in front of the pyramid. We took lots of pictures and had lots of fun. We went and met with some people to ride camels. Elton was so high up. Heath and Elton were high up in the air in Camels.

We were all laughing. Colby got on one. Sam got in one. I got in one. We were walking around and having fun. We were talking pictures and videos. This was amazing. We all got off and took pictures with them. We had an amazing time. We got in a van and went to the Sphinx. We got on a boat to have dinner on the Nile. We got up and danced. They had belly dancers.

After dinner, we went to go find a store to get electronics to go our things. I was sitting with Colby hugging me. We finally found it and went back to the hotel. We all went to sleep after charging up.

*****
The next day, we were going to go see the home of Jesus and Virgin Mary. I quickly got dressed and suddenly there was a beeping noise.

 I quickly got dressed and suddenly there was a beeping noise

I walked out of the room and looked around. "What is that noise?" We thought it was the fire alarm. Heath was ringing the door bell and that's what it smelt like. "Good morning everybody." Elton said. We left the hotel and got in the van to go the the Church of Saint George. We got off the bus and looked around.

We walked into the museum and it looked amazing. We walked around learning things. Some of it couldn't be recorded. "Ah that must be so gross." Colby nodded. Organs used to be taken out. We looked at the art work an things. We couldn't bring in the camera to see the mummies but they were in perfect condition. We walked through the old Cairo and seen so many things.

There was so many things that I got to see. We found the church and walked in. We were being very polite. I looked at everything and shook my head in surprise. All of this was just amazing. We were in shock. It was all amazing. We soon left and just explored more. I was in amazement. We seen puppies and strays. We pet him for a bit and then left.

We walked inside another area and took off our shoes. We seen kids playing soccer and we joined them. It was a lot of fun. They were really good at soccer. We got in the van and left. We got out of the van and went on our way to a market area. It looked amazing. We went to a glow in the dark room and seen art. We soon left and looked around at more things. We went to a Cafe and sat down.

I heard the joke and shook my head. We left the cafe and went on to our next spot. It was the Pyramid Night Show. The show started and the lights came on. It was nice. We left and went to get good. After eating we got back in the van and went to our hotel. Colby and J laid down in bed and we have another flight. Colby pulled me to his chest and we fell asleep.

*****

We were in a van after the flight. We were getting in a boat to go across the Nile. We went on top of a boat and looked around. We took pictures of us and soon got off the boat. We were on our way to the hotel. We put our stuff inside and then got on another boat. We sailed the Nile.

Colby was losing his voice once again. We seen some cool animals. We seen a fox and I watched it run in the cage. We looked at monkeys and they took the mic. We seen a Crocodile. I took pictures but it was sad that they were caged up. We seen a dog that was tied and he had spray paint on him. We sat down and pet him. I felt heartbroken. We soon left.

We got drinks and bananas. We had to cross a board and Heath almost knocked of Colby. Colby was bleeding because of it. We went over to a small island and wanted to play with the animals on it. We were enjoying the sun. We went back to the hotel. We all changed into our bathing suits quickly.

I quickly ran outside to get photos with the sunset

I quickly ran outside to get photos with the sunset. Colby finally came out and Elton was going to do his first flip. I ran and jumped into the pool. We swam for a bit and then went back into the hotel to change. We left and went to another show. This time we had to walk. We went back to our hotel when it was done.

*****

It was four in the morning and we got food. We went on a bus and were getting on a boat. We had to go to another bus to go to. We were now on the bus and heading to go hit air ballooning. We all got in the basket. It was really hot. We started coming off the ground. "Bye!!!" We laughed. "Oh shit we're off the ground." Colby pulled me to him in front of the sun rise and kissed me. They took pictures of us. He hugged me and I smiled holding him.

"This is just amazing guys." I said. "Yeah." Colby and I made a heart in the sun. Sam and I hugged and we got a picture. I did that as well with Heath and Elton. It looked amazing. We took a picture with everyone and got in the van to leave.

We went to a burial ground. We seen so many things. We made jokes as we walked around through everything. "Yeah, they literally did this by them selves. It was six thirty am and we were looking through the things. We really weren't supposed to be back here. It was just amazing. We got on another boat to leave. We jumped off the boat and we running with them.

We were in a closed off area where everything echoed. So, I took out my camera and recorded me singing. After I finished singing we went and explored more.

*******Next day******

We were exploring more places. We were learning so much. After exploring, we went to go on a carriage ride. I was sitting on Colby's lap and having fun. We went to see the sunset. It was so pretty. We went to get some food. It was our last day tomorrow. We sat and ate as we talked. "Yeah, this trip is just amazing, I've always wanted to come here." We ended the night and went to our hotel. We edited our videos and went to sleep.