Chapter Forty-Two

Alexis's POV

*Two Months Later*

I was getting out early and Sam was here to pick me up. He told Colby that visiting was canceled today and he was going to the store to buy food. I got outside and seen Sam. I ran over to him and gave him a hug. He hugged me back and we stayed like that for about five minutes. "Thank you so much." I said as we pulled apart. We got in the car and drove back home.

Sam checked to see if Colby was up stairs and he was. Sam let me know and I made my way up. I walked into Colby's room. "So baby, what are we going to do?" I seen his head shoot up. His face lit up and a smile appeared on his face. I ran over and jumped in the bed with him. He was holding me close to his body as we both cried. He rubbed my back and I clenched to his shirt. I felt his lips press against my forehead and closed my eyes. I moved and placed my lips on his.

We kissed slow and passionately. His hands resting on my face as my hands rested on his chest. It got a bit heated and he lifted my shirt. He seen the writing on my ribs and looked up at me. "When did you get this?" He asked rubbing his hand over it. "About four or five months ago." He smiled and kissed me again. He shut his phone and his computer off. We laid down in bed together, quiet, nothing but our breathing was heard. I moved and wrapped my arms around his waist and a leg around his legs. He wrapped an arm around my shoulder and leaned his head on mine as we laid down in bed. I felt my eyes grow heavy and I fell asleep.

*****

*A few hours later*

I woke up to the sound of a phone ringing. I opened my eyes and seen Colby rubbing his. He grabbed his phone and looked at the name. Brennen. He answered and put it on speaker. "Yo Colby, look on Twitter and on Instagram and hurry. It's amazing." He went to the apps while he was still on the phone with Brennen. "All of this is for her?" Colby asked. "Yeah dude, you should totally let her see when she gets out, they love her bro." I figured out who they were talking about. I sat up and he smiled at me. He showed me videos and pictures that were for me.

I cried watching some. I went onto Instagram and looked through my feed. I liked all of the videos I could and recorded a video. "Thank you guys so much for all of the love. I feel very blessed and I really don't deserve you guys, I promise a video will be up soon, I am back and I'm okay. I will be spending time with all of my friends and family including you. So, I will go live and accept as many requests and I could." I ended the video and posted it. Instantly my phone started going off. I seen that the video I just posted already got comments and likes. Colby chuckled and posted a video of me laying on him.

I felt loved and it was amazing. Colby and I got up and we went down stairs to eat. We sat down and ate as we talked. I had to spend my birthday in jail as well. I got a notification and checked it.

Unknown: Hey, just
to let you know you
mean nothing to him.
Give up. He just felt
bad for you.

I ignored the message but the person kept going. She sent me a picture of him kissing a girl and I looked at Colby. He was in his phone texting somebody. I shut my phone off and continued to eat as I stayed quiet. That photo was from years ago, and I know this because I am a big fan of his. I got up and walked over to him, wrapping my arms around his shoulders as I faced him.

I seen him smile and looked over at me a bit. "Yes cutie?" I didn't answer, all I did was kiss his cheek and began to walk away. His hand grabbed mine and he picked me up swiftly and walked over to the game room. He sat me down on the couch and pulled me into his lap. We watched videos on YouTube and spent time with each other. I soon got a notification and it was my mother.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Mom: Hey Lex, come
over we have something
for you.

Me: Okay, I'll be over soon.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The conversation ended and looked at Colby. "Hey Colby, my mom wants me to go to the house, so I'm going to go and get ready Okay?" He nodded and gave me a quick kiss. I got up and went to my room. I grabbed an outfit I was going to wear and got in the shower. I quickly did what I had to do and got dressed.

I grabbed my phone and went down stairs and grabbed my keys. I went outside and went over to my car. Colby's car wasn't here and neither was Sams. Elton has been gone and Corey left a little bit ago with Devyn. I got another text to wear a dress and meet up at some venue thing. So, I quickly ran back inside and changed into a dress.

I quickly put on nude shoes and walked out the door

I quickly put on nude shoes and walked out the door. I made my way to the venue and looked around. I only seen my mom and dads car. I parked my car and got out. I walked over to the bouncer and they took out a list. "Name?" I looked up at him. "Alexis." He nodded and let me in. It was really dark. "Hello?" Light came on. "Surprise!" I heard in unison. I looked around and seen everybody gathered around.