Chapter Seventeen

Alexis's POV

I woke up to the sun in my face and groaned. I turned onto my side and felt a warm body. I opened my eyes a bit to see a sleeping Colby. His arms were wrapped around me tightly. I smiled and hid my face in his chest and laid there for a while. I couldn't go back to sleep but I was relaxed. I could feel him stir a bit here and there and then a groan escaped his mouth.

I giggled and he looked down at me. He smiled and we sat up. I stretched and rubbed the sleep from my eyes as I yawned. I then felt a pain in my stomach and groaned leaning forward. I held my stomach and quickly got up. I looked behind me and down at the bed and didn't see any blood.

I went into the bathroom and quickly put in a tampon. I washed my hands and went back into the room to see Colby sitting on his phone in my bed. I sat down next to him and pulled out my laptop. I put in Netflix and started up a movie. I would occasionally rock and Colby would give me a wired look. He then realized what was wrong. He got up and told me he would be back. An hour later, he comes back with a bunch of bags of junk food.

I look at him and smile. We laid in bed watching movies on Netflix and eating snacks. I didn't know when we were going to get out but it was nice. Colby was rubbing the area that hurt as we watched the show. It was soothing. We would laugh a bit.

Soon, I didn't feel like doing this anymore and I wanted to go for a hike. "Colby, I need to walk." He nodded and left the room so I could change. I put on a blue sports bra and shorts. I pulled my hair back into a pony tail and put on my running shoes.

I make my way down stairs to see Colby sitting in the kitchen with a tank top and basketball shorts

I make my way down stairs to see Colby sitting in the kitchen with a tank top and basketball shorts. He sees me and gets up. "Let's go." I nod and groan as we began to walk outside to my car. Colby had my keys and he drove us to a trail. We got out of the car and started walking. We talked and joked as we walked. The cramps soon went away and I was feeling much better. We got to the top of the trail and half way through, I took some pain medication for the cramps. We sat on some rocks together.

I leaned on his shoulder and he smiled wrapping his arm around my waist. We looked out over the view and he looked at me. He lifted my chin to look at him and smiled. "Feeling better?" I nodded a little blushing. I wanted him to kiss me so bad, when his lips touch mine, it feels like I am in heaven.

He's so soft and tender. I guess he knew what I was thinking, or maybe he just wanted to do it but, he leaned in and our lips attached. They slowly moved in sync. He placed his hand on my cheek to deepen it a bit. We disconnected our lips after a bit and just let our foreheads rest on each other's. He held my hands and pecked my lips one more time.

"Let's get back." I nodded and we stood up. Our hands locked together and we made our decent down the trail. Other couples passed with smiles. We got back to my car and Colby got in on the drivers side after opening the door for me. We played a little bit of music while we drove back, making small talk. We never talked about the kisses we had.

Maybe that was for the best. But, he made me feel some type of way, and I don't know what it is. It's different. I can't explain it. We finally made it back to the house and parked the car. We walked inside and sat down with everybody as we took turns to play rocket league.

It wasn't a bad day, I had fun, well, other than having cramps and a boot on my leg, which should come off soon. Thankfully. I giggled as Corey got mad. He looked at me and I smiled waving. "Try doing the trick s little different, steer the opposite direction when trying to hit it, works so much better." He tried it and then worked.

I was starting to get hungry so I got up and went to the kitchen. I sat up on the counter and ordered a bunch of pizzas. I went back into the room and watched. About 45 minutes later, I heard a knock. I ran to the door and grabbed the pizzas then paid him. He left and I carried them into the kitchen. "Pizzas here!" They all came running in and each grabbed a plate.

We went back to playing games and watching funny videos. Colby and I were on a love-sack. Devyn, Corey, Elton, and Amanda were in the couch. Sam and his girlfriend we out somewhere. I'm not sure where. I soon felt the pain again and got up walking to my room and took some medication. I grabbed my phone and recorded a small video for Snapchat and posted it. I then quickly changed into something more comfortable and met with everyone down stairs once again.

For the rest of the day we did that. Just watched videos and played games while eating pizzas. It was starting to get late so Corey and Devyn went up and Elton went to bed while Amanda went home. Colby and ah made sure everything was locked in and cleaned. Sam and Kay came back home and she was staying the night. We all went up stairs and I got in bed and as soon as my head hit the pillow, I was asleep.