Chapter Sixty

I woke up to the smell of breakfast and the sound of waves crashing against the house. I bit my lip and ran my hand over the bed to feel that Colby was gone. I sat up and looked around the room, it was a literal mess. I found one of Colby's button up shirts and slipped it on, I didn't bother buttoning it all the way. I walked out into the living room and seen Colby talking to somebody.

It was the maid. "Yeah, come a bit later?" They nodded and left. I watched him walk back to the kitchen and stand in front of the stove cooking. I took a picture of him and posted it with the caption, 'Can't wait to see this every morning.' I slowly walked up and gave him a hug from behind. I could practically see the smile on his face. He turned to face me after a few seconds and lifted my chin. "Morning sleeping beauty." I giggled and stood on my tippy toes. His hands held my hips so I was against him. "Morning Mr. Brock." I giggled. He shook his head chuckling and kissed my lips.

I walked away to let him finish cooking and walked out the sliding glass doors. I stood at the edge of the deck as I was only wearing Colby's button up. I got a notification and seen Colby had posted a picture. I clicked on the notification and seen he had taken a picture of me standing here. I looked at the caption. I will never get over seeing her wear my shirts after a long night of fun🤤😍.

I looked behind me and seen he went back to cooking. I commented a smirky face and a heart. I liked the picture and soon put my phone away in the room. I went to use the bathroom and seen all the hickeys he had left on me. Colby came walking in without a shirt and I seen all the marks. "At least put on panties or something, Kat, Sam, Devyn, Corey, Jake, and Tara are coming over for breakfast." I nodded my head and slipped on a pair of panties and walked out to the deck.

We were going to be eating outside. I heard the murmur of voices and knew everybody had came and they walked outside and sat down next to me. Tara looked me up and down and laughed. "Rough night?" My cheeks grew hot and Colby came walking out with a bunch of new plates. Corey was helping. "Yeah, but she likes it rough." Colby smirked at me and I bit my lip. They laughed and I shook my head as Colby sat down next to me.

We all began to eat. Well until Corey and Sam noticed Colby's chest. "Jesus Lexi, Maybe nails that aren't so sharp." I looked at his chest and it was more visible in the sun. Colby chuckled and I giggled with a shrug. "Oops?" They laughed and shook their head. "So, when we get back on the boat, we only have a couple more days and then we leave to come back, Colby and Sam go on tour for like two months and Lexi over here becomes a model." Devyn said as we all nodded our heads. "Yep, Colby needs to do that music video with you for Mike, and we also have to help Elton out with his videos." Sam said.

I nodded my head and gripped Colby's thigh as he rubbed my shoulder. I finish up eating along with everybody else and go to the kitchen to wash the dishes. Kat, Devyn, and Tara joined me. "So Lexi, How was last night?" Devyn asked and we all giggled. "Fun, romantic, rough." I blushed just thinking back to last night. They nodded their heads. "Yeah, and I see handcuffs were involved?" Kat asked. I giggled and nodded as Tara wiggles her eyebrows.

I shook my head and felt a hard smack on my ass and bit my lip. I held in the moan knowing exactly who that was. "Colby!" I heard him chuckle and he walked off with the guys. "Damn Lexi, he really does have the hots for you." I laughed and nodded my head agreeing.

I finished up the dishes and we all walked into the living room and turned on the TV. We all sat down to watch movies. Colby and I were cuddled together in the hanging chair with a blanket over us. Devyn, Kat, Sam and Corey were all on the couch and Tara and Jake on a sofa chair.

Soon, the movies ended and we all got bored and got up. We all took a boat back to the beach and rented some surf boards. I swam out on one with Kat and Devyn by my side. Colby was keeping an eye on me. I posed on the board in front of a rock as Colby took a picture of me on my phone. I posted it to Instagram.

Liked by colbybrock, samgolbach, fanacc10, and 267,996 others

Tagged | @colbybrock

alexisfoster Creds to Colby for taking the picture. So far it's been amazing.

View all 157,398 comments

fanacc10 Look at all of those HICKEYS. Bad Colby.

colbybrock Look at my beautiful queen.

brennen @colbybrock I thought I was your beautiful queen?

hateacc12 Ew, why did you even bother!?

@alexisfoster liked @colbybrock's and @brennen's comment.

@alexisfoster replied to @brennen's comment Nope, he's cheating on you with me.

*****************************************************

I laughed and shook my head. I looked behind me and seen a wave coming. I swam as fast as I could and when it was time, I jumped up and surfed the wave. I haven't done this in years. I twisted and swerved on the board. Sam, Colby, Kat, and them all surfed it as well, kind of. Corey and I did the best. I hoped off the board and brought it back to the shop and waited for Colby and them. As soon as they came back, we got on the boat and made our way back to our Villas.