Chapter Thirty-Six

I was in the shower with Colby. I sighed and turned my back to him as I let the water hit my face. I brushed the hair out of my face and backed up a bit so the water was hitting my chest. I felt Colby's presence leave and soon come back. His arm wrapped around my shoulders and he rested his hand on my boob.

I then seen his phone come around point towards us. He had Snapchat up. He leaned in and kissed my neck as he took the picture. He posted it and my eyes widen. "Colby, my mom watches your stories." He chuckled and threw his phone out of the shower and shrugged. We finished showering and got dressed.

We got in the car and drove to the abandoned city

We got in the car and drove to the abandoned city. We parked the car and set up the camera. Colby held me to his chest as Elton talked. "Hello everybody, so right now we are at the Salton Sea in the middle of absolutely nowhere and apparently back there was a ghost town when we first get there we have to walk through Rattlesnake territory." We didn't know if there actually was anything back there. "We honestly don't know because the last pictures we saw were from like a year and a half ago so we are hoping all this is still there we are going to go try and spend the night in a ghost town."

We found a path and made our way there. Colby got chased by a rattle snake and was running around. We looked at a sign that said no trespassing. We walked to one abandoned building and looked around. Birds flew and it almost landed on Sam. There was so many pigeons.

We then heard dogs and we got in the car because we seen people. We drove down a street and looked around. Colby's flashlight wasn't working. We all kept walking around and looked at things. We heard a noise and we got a little nervous. We looked around and went walking a bit further. We heard clear hitting and Elton wanted to walk in. We heard whistling and shrugged it off.

We then left and got in the car. We drove to another spot. We walked inside of the house and looked around. There was some cool graffiti. As we were walking, we seen gunshots. The bullet holes and they were in a bathroom. We walked out a little creeped out. We walked around and seen a chair threw a windshield.

A guy told us a spot to go to and we seen a lot of creepy things. It was creepy and I knew something was off. "Guys, we need to leave, like now." They didn't listen. "Guys! Somebody is here, we're getting set up!" They were too busy looking around. Corey now spoke up and now we were leaving. "He's setting us up!" We ran to the car and got in.

Elton started speeding. There was someone waiting for us and we screamed. Elton started speeding down the road faster. I was freaking out, we got set up and they didn't listen to me. We left and parked in an iHop parking lot. We talked it over. Colby rubbed my back. We left and just talked. Colby was packing for our next trip, which was to Egypt. I had already packed all of my things.

*********

I woke up to my alarm blaring in my ear. I jumped and shut it off calming my breathing. I got in the shower and quickly got ready. After showering, I brushed and blow dried my hair. I grabbed my outfit for today's and slipped it on. I then did my makeup.

We all got in the Uber and was in our way to the airport

We all got in the Uber and was in our way to the airport. I took a video of us to make for memories. We finally got on the plane and we were separated. I read ya book and took pictures most of the time. We got off the plane in Paris. We had to get on a train. We headed to another plane and Sam, Colby, and I were all together. After it landed, we started leaving for our hotel. We went to go eat and it wasn't that bad. We got back in the van after eating and went to our hotel.

"Bro!" This hotel room was amazing. We left the hotel and ran across the street. Heath said we were not allowed down by the Nile River. We had to run back to the hotel. We seen a litter of puppies. We seen so many strays and it made me want to make an animal shelter. A bunch of kids came up to us and we took pictures. We were walking everywhere. Just exploring Cario. We got back to the hotel and laid down. We soon went to sleep.