CHAPTER 24: It's Almost Showtime!

ANNA

I am woken up by a bucket of ice cold water being splashed onto me. Causing me to wake up and try to quickly stand up and prepare to fight. However, that moment doesn't come as I soon wipe my eyes and start shivering before opening my eyes and seeing Rivers and Sheira along with a few of his guys standing beside them all looking at me with their arms crossed over their chest.

"It's about time your ass woke up. It's almost time for the big show." River's starts to say.

"Y-you can't u-use me. I-I won't let you." I say while my teeth chatter and I hold myself to try and keep warm.

"You have no choice. I'm afraid that what we gave to you, has helped put your wolf to sleep both you and will remain asleep as we, let's say, have you under my control." He smirks.

"It'll never work." I tell them.

"You see, dumb ass, you and your wolf will be doing whatever we tell you to. Then, with us in control, we'll be able to also mind link the council and control them as well." Sheira explains.

"I know what he meant, bitch!" I snapped at her.

She glared at me and looked as though she was about to do something to me with a flick of her finger when she was stopped by Rivers.

"Not yet, baby." He tells her as he grabs her finger. "Now get ready, you must look your best for tonight." He grins at me while tossing a dress and some shoes at me through the ironed bars of the jail cell type place I was in.

"You have ten minutes to get ready." Sheira chimes in.

I swear that bitch is annoying as hell. They all start turning around and begin walking out of the room when I quickly stop Sheira.

"Sheira?" I call out in a calming tone.

"Ugh, what?" She asks while turning around irritated.

"I look forward to the moment when you beg me for mercy while on your knees just before I tear your fucking head off." I manage to say through the chattering while looking at her with a big smile on my face.

"Pff. Yeah, right. I know your kind and now with being able to control you and your ability, you'll never get the chance. I will however let you in on something." She says as she smiles and slowly walks closer towards the cage I'm in. "What I have in store for your mate, you're gonna love it." She smirks and then turns and walks away.

I swear, I don't care if I die even trying, I WILL make sure she gets what's coming towards her.

I of course do as I was told and put on this dress that was a deep blue, laced long sleeved knee high somewhat tight dress and the matching dark blue heels to go with it and then try to run my fingers through my hair to comb out the knots and take some of the water from my wet clothes and start to clean off any dried blood.

Every movement makes my bones ache and pain is felt all over my body from where they beat me and without my wolf here to help me heal, it takes a little longer to. Although not nearly as long as it would of I were human, but still.

"Isla?" I quietly call for her. "Please, of you can hear me, help me." I start to cry a little and I wish so badly I could mind link with Landon and all them but am not able to as I quickly learned after waking up the first time here.

I hear the door bust open abruptly and in walks a few of Rivers' men. They open the door to the cage I'm in and pull me hard put by my arm while holding a knife that's blade was soaked in wolfs bane.

I knew what it was by the tip of the blade touching my skin and instantly the excruciating burning sensation I began feeling from it gave it away.

"Try anything and this goes deeper into your skin." The guy warns me as he presses it to my back, causing me to arch as I yelp in pain.

"Fuck!" I yelp. "Okay." I tell him.

Where are you Landon?! Isla?! Anybody?!

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)