CHAPTER 17: Someone Has An Attitude

ANNA

I can't believe what just happened. I still can't wrap my head around all of it and also, I just remembered that she never did answer about explaining about my new wolf.

During our walk back to the house I remained quiet as I was thinking about everything that was just told to us.

"Are you okay?" Landon breaks me from my thoughts.

We stop walking and I turn to look at him before answering.

"Yeah it's just, all of this happening, it's crazy. It's confusing but also, it makes me worried and scared at the same time. Because what if we can't find our answers? And the Moon Goddess forgot to answer my question so, what if when I chose to be a wolf, it..." I started and he stopped me.

"It what? You think you made a mistake?" He asks sounding and looking both hurt and upset.

"I don't think that." I reply because it's the truth.

Then before I could tell him what I was REALLY thinking, he starts stomping off.

"Wait!" I call out to him and begin sprinting but can't seem to catch up with him.

"Just leave me alone for right now!" He shouts back to me as he continues stomping away. But we have come too far to have ourselves be like this towards each other and there already is too much shit we are having to deal with that him throwing a little tantrum, isn't helping.

Since I can't catch up to him, I do the only thing I know how to do. I make him stop. At least I try to by having him think suddenly that his legs hurt. Causing him to stop.

It gives me a small chance to catch up to him but I stop abruptly as I hear him growl several feet away from me, while on his knees, holding his legs and yelling in pain.

"STOP IT ANNA! GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HEAD!" He growls loudly.

"Not until you hear me answer you." I tell him as I start now walking closer to him.

"Ahh! Fuck, make it stop!" He shouts in pain as he still continues holding his legs.

"Are you going to listen?" I ask now standing over him with my arms crossed over my chest and before he answers, I make him think right again.

He stops moving and then looks up at me before glaring and stands in front of me.

"Don't you ever do that again!" He says between clenched teeth.

"Or what?" I glare back at him, moving my face now inches away from his as I continue not backing down.

"Just don't do it again!" He repeats.

"Let me explain something to you. I know this is hard for everyone, especially you. But you need stop and think of how this all effects me. I am the one going through more frustration than all of you. This is all happening because of me and because I became your mate." I started while starting to fight back tears which causes his face to go from angry to regretful.

"Anna..." He starts but I stop him.

"Let me finish. Now what I was going to say before you cut me off and assumed my answer a moment ago then stormed off like a bratty child, I was going to tell you that what if when I chose to be a wolf, in that moment, I brought back all of the pain and hatred everyone feared and had put in the past. Meaning I caused all of this. That's what I was going to say." I finish and quickly wipe the tears that started falling down my face, away.

"I'm sorry." Landon answers as he looks at me with regret.

"It's okay this time. But if that's how you react every time, we're gonna have issues." I tell him.

He then nods his head in agreement.

"I'm sorry baby. I am so scared of losing you again." He says.

"I know. But you won't. I promise." I tell him as we put our foreheads together.

We kiss each other and finish heading home and start preparing for tomorrow morning. No matter what is said or what happens tomorrow, I WILL get my answer.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)