CHAPTER 21: That was AMAAAAZING Baby!!!!!

LANDON

I wasn't sure at first if rather or not that wink and smile Anna had just given while walking past me towards our bedroom upstairs was a kind gesture as in 'she's got this.' Or if that was a sign for me to go upstairs.

Right away my wolf started to argue and yell at me to go upstairs because that was her telling me she wanted us to join her. However, I was trying to tell him that she did just now also mention about going to work on her ability and everything so he just needs to calm down.

Then again, I don't want her to think that I turned her down if she did mean what my wolf thinks she did. I guess there's only one way to find out. So I start heading upstairs after her and start to feel for some reason a little more nervous the closer I got to the bedroom door.

Before entering, I knocked on the door a little and I couldn't hear anything. So I was gonna turn and start heading back downstairs when I heard ber call out from what I think was the bed for how distant her voice sounded.

"Just a sec." She calls out.

Not a couple of seconds later did the door open and I saw her grin wide across her face and start to pull me by the shirt inside.

She shut the door behind me and pushed me up against the door and started smashing her lips onto mine.

I was taken back a little bit but at the same time, I couldn't resist her, so I kissed her back.

"Mmm....Take me." I hear her tell me as she pulls back a little and I can tell in her eyes that her wolf is wanting mine and she's in heat.

"Baby. I want to but not when you're in heat.  I want you to not rush into this." I start telling her.

"Fuck that! That's what happens when I'm in heat and I want this. I want you. I want you to mark me again and claim me as yours." She exclaims.

She starts removing my shirt and then starts moving her hand lower down the front of my chest to the outside of my pants and begins to rub the bulge I have.

"Fuck." I say under my breath as I close my eyes and tilt my head back against the door.

"Come on. Show me." She says again against my lips in between her kissing me.

Then I heard her mind link me as well as her wolf, telling me to take her right now and I suddenly deepen the kiss as I give up and surrender.

I next pick her up in one swift move, wrapping both her legs around my waist as she wraps both of her arms around my neck until I toss her onto the bed a little and she starts to giggle a little as she bounces a little bit off the mattress and then bites her lower lip a little before taking off her shirt and then bra real quick and tossing them onto the floor and I begin removing my pants then as soon as I lay over her and smash my lips back onto hers, I can feel her start to remove my boxers as she quickly tears them off. Then I rip her panties off next and start roughly kissing her down from her neck to in between her beautifully succulent breasts and place each nipple in my mouth one at a time and giving each one the same attention with my mouth and tongue while sliding my fingers down between her wet folds and start rubbing her clit real fast making her moan out loud right away.

"You're so wet." I tell her breathlessly.

"Just for you baby." She tells me.

"Mmmm." I begin to moan as I next feel her hand start to stroke my cock.

"Take me now. Quickly." She moans.

"Fuck." I say and then I quickly grab a condom from the night stand as she continues to moan and kiss me. Then as soon as I roll it on I thrust into her hard making her moan out loud into my mouth.

"My god, just like that baby." She moans.

I then continue thrusting harder and faster in her. Both of the sexual tension we have been having and all the built up urges my wolf and I have had waiting for our mate, they are all coming out right now.

Then she rolls over on top of me, straddling my waist with her hands pressed onto my chest as she tosses her head back, closing her eyes as she begins riding my cock up and down faster and faster making me moan even more with her as I next sit up and place one of her nipples into my mouth as she grips onto the back of my hair.

I suddenly feel a burning sensation and growl a little as I feel her mark my neck. Which sends me over the edge by turning me on even more.

I next hold her around the waist and begin thrusting in her hard and fast as she holds onto me, moaning louder and smashing her lips onto mine.

"Fuck you feel so good." She moans.

"You. Do. To." I tell her back in between thrusts.

Then before we both come, I flip her onto her stomach and pull her by her waist back towards me as she's on all fours before I slam my hard cock back into her tight wet pussy, having each thrust go faster and harder each time.

I then have her arch her back up against my chest as she puts a hand behind my neck while I give her a few kisses on the neck before I once again mark her.

At first she of course gasps but then moans even louder.

I have my hands gripping her waist tightly while I slam in from behind her until we both come at the same time, both moaning loudly in pure pleasure.

While catching our breaths and laying beside each other, we finally collect ourselves and are both panting as well as sweating but we don't care as we both lean into each other and give each other a kiss.

"I love you." I tell her.

"I love you too." She smiles at me.

"I've missed you so much." I tell her.

"I've missed you too." She smiles in return.

We both end up falling asleep and realize afterwards just how sore we made each other.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)