CHAPTER 22: Out Of Nowhere

ANNA

We really wore each other out yesterday causing us to take a nap afterwards. Then again later last night after we had dinner with everyone and went back upstairs for some more.

When I woke up earlier this morning, I talked to my wolf, Isla and both of us seem to now understand each other and I made sure she knew that I really did trust her and that I forgave her for not telling me everything she knew about in why she scared me and everything.

Things seemed to have been better and things started looking up for once. Then reality hit me again as I was downstairs cooking breakfast for everyone when I heard a knocking at the front door.

Since everyone seemed to be sleeping still and I was the only one up at the time, I went to answer the door and immediately regretted it as I was right away grabbed by one of the three men standing there and as I try to fight them off and scream, I feel a sting in the side of my neck and everything becomes blurry as I start to feel out of it. Then I next feel duct tape being slapped over my mouth and a darkened cloth bag put over my head before being tossed over someone's shoulder and next thrown into a car then I blacked out.

When I woke up, I felt groggy and extremely tired. Then I started lifting up my head a little bit and finally lifted it all the way and I still couldn't see clearly but I could see dark silhouettes standing all around me.

I close my eyes and try to fight going back to sleep as I have no idea where I'm at or where the hell I'm at.

"Wake up princess." I hear an unfamiliar deep husky voice say.

When I blink my eyes a few times to try and clear my vision some more, it finally begins to clear up a little and I can now see a built man who looks to be as tall as Landon, maybe in his late twenties and a few tattoos.

"What's going on? Where am I?" I ask tired and weak.

"You're right where you need to be." The man says.

"Who are you?" I start to ask as I try to get my bearings still.

"Aww....That hurts. You don't remember me?" The guys says.

I start to squint a little and then widen my eyes up a little more and as soon as he steps into the light of the room a few feet away from me, I start to remember. How did I forget his voice?

"Rivers?" I ask.

"Oh, so you do remember me?!" He smirks.

I struggle to try and break free to try to get up but instantly find out that I am tied with rope to a chair that is drenched in wolfs bane as I can tell by the markings on my wrists and the burning sensation when I struggle.

"You won't get away this! Landon and everyone will smell your scent and track you down." I warn him.

"Oh I plan on it." He grins in satisfaction. "You see, we all are gonna have some fun tonight. Not that I should spoil the surprises but, I will let you know that for one of the few surprises we have planned for tonight, will be for the Elders and council to see." He says.

"What the hell are you talking about?!" I ask.

"You sure you want to play dumb?" He asks me with a cocked eyebrow.

"The only idiot here is you." I remark.

"Alright, to amuse you, tonight we're going to show the council just how powerful you really are. Sheira has been kind enough to offer her assistance in helping do just that. Afterwards, the entire council, including the Elders will have a new leader. You see, once the Moon Goddess and Sheira's pathetic sister, Abby expose the Elders in what they did, Sheira and I will take that opportunity in the help of condemning the elders. Not to mention, having them all bow down to me upon their knees and worship me as their new leader." He says.

"It doesn't matter what you do to me. The council will never bow to you. The Moon Goddess will have exposed you and Sheira and what all you both have done. So looks your brilliant plan has a flaw." I smirk at him.

He chuckles to himself a little bit.

"Oh how wrong you are. They'll believe every word I say....Because you're gonna be the one who MAKES them see what I want them to and think the way I want them to." He explains.

Oh god, what the hell does he have planned?

"I'll never do it." I assure him.

"Yes you will. That stuff we injected you with, helped us put your wolf to sleep, who by the way, has helped you with your ability. So now that she'll be asleep, it'll be easier to have you do it. Now as much as I would love to tell you more and about the other surprises, I really don't want to spoil all of the fun." He winks and then turns around to start leaving.

Before he leaves, I can hear him say something, but not sure what it was exactly. However, I knew what it had to be about as some of his guys came walking towards me and started throwing punches to my stomach and then to my face.

They beat me really badly and made it hard to move and it hurt to breathe. I hope Landon figures all of this out. Right now, without my wolf and as tired and weak as I feel, I'm scared I won't be able to fight him and he will succeed in his and Sheira's plan.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)

Hey guys! I just am posting this chapter tonight and then will post more after I wake up since it's almost midnight. But yeah, when I wake up I will post another chapter maybe 2 for this one and the 'My Bully's Older Brother!' I hope you enjoyed this chapter though. Also, there's gonna be something interesting coming up in next chapter. ;) love you all! Sweet dreams! :);)