CHAPTER 5: Who Are You?!?

ANNA

I can hear the voice of Liza talking nearby as I slowly start to open my eyes while slowly sitting up, not remembering exactly what had happened.

As I sit up on the couch, I look at Liza who is standing in the kitchen talking on the phone with someone but I can't hear her too well.

Then as soon as she turns back around after hanging up the phone, she comes over to me and hugs me.

"Oh my god. I was so worried." She says while sitting down next to me.

"What happened?" I ask her.

"You blacked out after you called me sounding scared cause you thought somebody broke into your house. By the time I got here, you were already on the floor and I moved you to the couch." She explains.

I still don't remember calling her or anything but I believe her.

"My god. I feel like I've drank too much and can't remember anything." I tell her.

"It's okay. Maybe you were dehydrated or it could have been the shock of fear." She tells me.

"Maybe." I reply.

"Well, are you hungry or thirsty? Both?" She asks me.

"Both." I tell her.

"Okay well, let me order us some food and then we'll just relax." She suggests as she opens an app for a food delivery service and orders us some things.

Throughout the rest of the night, we sit eating and end up watching some T.V. before she passes out on the couch.

While she's out, I quietly start getting up and head into my room where I take a shower real quick and get into my gown.

Then as soon as I place my dirty clothes into the basket, I hear a soft female voice. Suddenly I start remembering the voice and gasp in fright and am about to scream for Liza to come in but the voice tells me to stop.

"Shh....Please calm down and don't scream. There isn't much time to explain things right now. But all you need to know is that I am your wol....." The female voice stops as soon as I hear a loud banging on my apartment door then I hear a loud thud type of noise as if my door was busted down.

I quickly walk out and come to an abrupt stop when I see a few men who look to be in a gang or mafia or something like that by their clothes and entire look.

I then look at the floor and see Liza lying face down, dead with her neck snapped.

"What the fuck?" I cry and quickly cover my mouth and then run into my room and lock the door.

I next try and grab my cell phone off the inn table and try to call 9-1-1 but it's no use as my bedroom door gets busted down as well and in runs the men who were standing over Liza's lifeless body and as I try to run away into the bathroom to escape through the window but I am instantly yanked hard back into someone's chest by my hair and am turned to face this guy who looks around my age and who has a familiar face but I can't figure out who it is.

Though it really doesn't matter since he's wanting to hurt me.

"You know, it took me a while to find you but I finally did. Looks like they didn't do a good job in trying to cover it up." The guy menacingly grins at me as he looks me up and down.

"Who are you?" I ask while I wince in pain.

"You'll find out soon enough. This is gonna be fun." He says in a grimacing tone right before the guy holding onto my hair, now roughly grabs my arm and starts dragging me out and downstairs to a recently made nice Cadillac and pushes me inside.

I tried escaping but was instantly stopped by one of these guys grabbing me from the other side and then forces my wrists together and starts putting zip ties on them while the other guy that pushed me in here sits next to me on the other side.

So now I'm stuck in between these guys and then the guy who looks to be the leader, gets into the front passenger seat and has the driver start speeding off.

I try screaming and flailing but it's no use as these men seem to be really strong. When I tried screaming loudly, one of them covered my mouth with their hand while the other one hurried to get some duck tape and slaps it onto my mouth.

We aren't driving too long before we get hit so hard that our car starts rolling.

After a few roll overs and landing upside down I can tell I'm fading in and out and not to far away from possibly blacking out when I see a few figures running towards me and then right as I feel myself being pulled out of the car quickly, I black out.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)