Chapter 22: Epilogue

"That was the first time I told you I love you," Peyton whispered in my ear, his breath tickling my neck.

He stood behind me, his strong arms wrapped around over my shoulders and locking across my chest.

"I didn't know that," I said smiling to myself as I looked out the ocean waves crashing in front of us.

"Yeah, probably because you were asleep," Peyton mumbled, but I could hear the smile in his voice.

"Oh, shut up," I laughed. I heard a soft chuckle from Peyton as we continued to look at the seemingly endless horizon before us.

I watched one wave crashed, the sea water and foam trickling all the way to my toes, the wind causing my dress to blow in the breeze. I lightly brought my hand to my chest, brushing the P-letter necklace Peyton gave to me many years ago, for the second time. He gave it to me again when we got back together after keeping it from the night I threw it at him, and I've never taken it off since.

"But I do love you, Angelina," I hear Peyton say. I turn to him, seeing the sincerity and passion in his deep green eyes.

"I know and I love you too," I smile at him, digging my tiptoes in the sand to reach up and kiss him.

Whenever we kiss, I still get the same butterflies I got the first time we did six years ago on the couch in my old apartment. Soon after that kiss, Peyton asked me to be his girlfriend at the formal we had that weekend. And we've been together ever since.

We graduated high school together, and went on to face college together. Since Girl Meets World ended by the end of our senior year, we both decided to move out to California to benefit our acting careers as well as my singing career. We went to UCLA, University of California Los Angeles, together. I graduated with a double major in Theater and Music and Peyton graduated with a major in Theater and minor in Business.

After our college graduation ceremony, Peyton and I had a joint graduation party at a park near campus with all our friends and family. Peyton's mother, father, and two brothers came to celebrate as well as my mom and my step-father, Dan. My mom and him got married two years after getting together and I couldn't have been happier for them.

Over the years, through newfound evidence and interviews, the police determined that it was my dad that day who had hit Peyton and I behind the studio. That's why he had come to see me at the hospital. They assumed he was under the influence while driving. I've tried to visit, but it doesn't seem he's ready to be forgiven. After attending rehab and receiving other help while in prison, he's seemed to realize his ways and feels too guilty for all he's done. I continue to see him on and off sometimes when I'm in New York for acting jobs, but I just hope one day things won't be as unsettled between us.

Besides our family, all our friends flew out too, including Sabrina, Corey, Rowan, and Gia. Even though we all went on different paths in life, college or jobs, etc., we are still all so close and I couldn't be more grateful for that.

Sabrina and Corey decided they liked the city more than when they lived in LA and continued on to NYU, New York University, after high school. They started dating their sophomore year of college and have been together since then, even after college graduation.

Rowan is currently a junior of NYU since she too like NYC more than LA. I pride that the city I hold so dearly to my heart can have that effect on people.

After graduating high school, Gia got signed to a modeling agency after being seen at a red carpet event with me. She went to a two year college in LA part time and has been a successful model since, so I get to see her all the time! I was really heartbroken considering leaving my best friend in New York to go to college in California, so when she told me she was coming too, of course I was overjoyed.

While Peyton was making a toast at our graduation party, he proposed to me in front of everyone. I nearly fainted I was so happy. Of course I said yes, and cried tears of joy with my mom, Gia, Sabrina and Rowan—whom of which nearly tackled me since she was so excited. We got married a year later and have been living together since then.

At the wedding, one of Peyton's childhood friends, Tony, had come. When Peyton introduced me to him, I had recognized his eyes since they are a very distinct blue color. He had been the boy I caught trying to steal my current manager's, Jillian Roberts's, purse that day many years ago. Tony actually thanked me for getting him caught. He said it allowed him to be put into juvie, realizing he couldn't continue life the way he was, and find out his love for writing. He currently runs his own successful publishing firm.

Later in the night, I saw Tony ask Gia to dance. Of course Gia playing coy made him work for it, but as they were slow dancing, I could see Gia mouth to me over his shoulder, "He's so hot!" I laughed to myself, as my best friend's true colors have never changed. Maybe there is a future for Tony and Gia.

Today is Peyton and I's one-year of marriage anniversary and we're spending it in Hawaii. Peyton surprised me yesterday morning with the news, that he packed our bags and we were headed on a private jet to the one place in the world he knows I've always wanted to visit.

As I pulled away from the kiss, I gently leaned my forehead on his. I opened my eyes to find him gazing deep into mine, causing us both to smile as I blushed.

I pulled away, still hugging his waist and looking up at the love of my life, "Peyton."

"Angelina." He said, a smirk creeping up his lips.

"I have to tell you something," I said, biting the side of my lip nervously.

"What?" Peyton said, concerned after detecting the nervousness in my voice.

I let out a small breath I didn't realize I was holding in. "I love you with all my heart, body and soul, Peyton. I couldn't be more blessed to have found my soulmate and to share a life with you. On our wedding day, you told me that we would take on the world together. As we continue this next step in life, I know that's just what we'll do."

I hadn't realized I had starting tearing up until Peyton lightly brushes his thumb on my cheek, caressing my face in his hand as he wipes a tear from under my eye.

"Ang, what are you saying?" Peyton asks softly.

"Peyton, I'm pregnant." I whisper, smiling and finally letting the tears fall, no longer able to contain my excitement.

"You-You're pregnant?" Peyton gapes, "We're having a baby...Oh my God, we're having a baby!" Peyton yells, throwing his arms around my waist and spinning me around. When he finally puts me down, his lips find mine.

"I'm going to be a dad." Peyton says breathlessly, still gently holding both sides of my face with each of his hands.

"And I'm going to be a mom," I say, blinking away the tears in my eyes.

"God, I love you so much, Angelina Meyer." He said, pulling my close and hugging me, burying his face into my neck.

"I love you too, Peyton Meyer."

****
..........................................................

COMMENT, LIKE, SHARE😄❤️

I can't believe this is the end. This book truly started my love of writing and in later years allowing me to pursue it as my major in college. I have grown so much since I've first started writing this book, as a writer and as a person, and I will always hold it close to my heart.Thank you again all for the support, it means so much. And thank you for coming on this journey with me. ❤️
xx,
M.