Rebekah was dancing with Caroline when felt two hands on her waist, pulling her closer to this strange man.

She looked at Caroline who gave her thumbs up and left, making Rebekah turn around to see how this guy looked, seeing he had great blonde hair, blue eyes and very handsome.

"Hey..." he whispered to her ear as they danced. "I'm Stefan."

"Rebekah."

"It's very nice to meet you." Stefan whispered to her ear as they danced very closely.

***

Caroline noticed she was getting a bit too drunk so she decided to go to a room to rest.

"Sorry..." Caroline said when noticed a guy in there. "You probably are waiting for a girl. I will find another room."

"I'm not waiting for anyone and you should come in. This is the only room that doesn't have people having sex." He said.

"Thank you, Mr. Cute accent." Caroline said because when she was in a drunk state she was also very honest and said whatever she was thinking. "Why aren't you out there?"

"I could ask you the same thing, love." He smirked as Caroline sat next to him.

"But I asked you first." Caroline said, making him smirk.

"Fair enough, love. I'm here because my brother almost made me come to this party and I wasn't feeling it. Now, it's your turn."

"I think I drank a bit too much and come here to not make all bad decisions in my first year here." Caroline said. "Oh, by the way, I'm Caroline."

"I'm Klaus." He said and so they started talking.

"You know, you would probably have way more fun out there. You would have girls flirting with you and dancing with you... the whole thing."

"Maybe I wouldn't."

"Pffft! Klaus, you have an accent. Whatever you say would make them wild. Because of your accent, everything you say is automatically fascinating."

"Is that so?" Klaus smirked and Caroline nodded.

"You know what a great chocolate bar is... Kit Kats. But now they will change the name to kitty cat."

"Kitty cat?"

"Hahaha! I made you say kitty cat." Caroline laughed, then stopped and looked at him. "So... we are here alone so be honest. This mystery lonely guy thing is an act to get girls or...?"

"I thought my accent was enough to get girls

"I thought my accent was enough to get girls." Klaus smirked.

"Shut up!" Caroline said punching him in the chest in a playful way.

"It's not an act. I don't really see the point of getting attached to people just to get vulnerable and have them hurt you."

"Someone hurt you pretty bad... Chicks love hurt bad boys. They feel they can change them. You should take notes of what I say I'm great at match making." Caroline said.

"I am not looking for a relationship right now, love." Klaus whispered.

"That makes two of us. I don't want a boyfriend. I want a distraction. Which is one of the reasons why I went to this party. But frat guys seem to only be able to talk about at how many hours they spend at the gym." Caroline said, rolling her eyes.

"I'm sorry, love."

"I can't believe you are the only guy I actually was able to have a proper conversation with." Caroline whispered.

Klaus was actually surprised that no other guy in that party ever tried to have a proper conversation with Caroline because he, who hated talking with new people, was actually enjoying talking with her.

"Wait. Did you draw that?" Caroline asked when noticed a napkin with a drawing in it.

"Yes. I am studying art." Klaus whispered.

"It's so good." Caroline whispered. "You should keep it and when you get famous that will be worth millions."

"You think I'll be famous?"

"Of course. I know potential when I see it." Caroline smiled. "I'll leave you now. You're probably tired of listening to me."

Caroline got up but quickly started to feel dizzy and when was about to fall, she felt two strong arms wrapped around her waist.

"Love, Do you want me to call 911?"

"No. I'm fine." Caroline whispered.

"I'll take you to my room so you can rest

"I'll take you to my room so you can rest." Klaus said and took her to her dorm room.

"I should text Bonnie. To not worry her." Caroline whispered.

"I'll text your friend. Now lay down." Klaus whispered as he lay her down in his bed.

After Caroline insisted to Klaus lay down next to her, he wrapped his arm around her, realizing how much he missed being so close to someone.

"Klaus... Whoever hurt you is really dumb. You seem to be a great guy with a very cute accent." Caroline whispered, intertwining their fingers as he moved his hand to her belly.

"Thank you, love." He whispered and gave a peck on her cheek, then rest his head again in the pillow, pulling her closer to him.