Chapter 6 - Last Minute Decisions

["Last Minute Decisions"]

{Time: 01:00 AM}
{Location: International Spaceport / Airport - Cyprus}

"The twins leave the jet-packs behind as they ran out of fuel and continue on foot"

Rj: Bloody hell. They're out. We'll need to continue on foot.

Reyna: Got you.

"Once they get close to the open airport, they hear the announcer talking"

"Flight 38A will depart in 15 minutes"

Rj: Rey. You see them?

"Reyna spots the enemy"

Reyna: I have eyes on them! Look here, right side. That black spacecraft. Even have their own VIP sector by the looks of it.

Rj: Fuck! They are about to head right inside!

Reyna: Not if I have something to say about it. Come, this way.

"As they run, Rahan is lost from their sight"

Rj: Where is he? Do you see him?

"Suddenly, Reyna spots him again"

Reyna: There he is! Ah...We have no weapons. How are we going to fight them? They'll kill us.

Rj: ...I have a plan.

"Rj sees a security officer holding an SMG and runs by him to steal the gun"

Rj: GOT IT!

Security: HEY! Come back here! Command, we have an armed suspect with a stolen SMG gun running towards the VIP sector! Requesting reinforcements.

Reyna: Holly fuck, Rj! The whole security is on our tail!

"One of Rahan's mercenary security spots the twins coming their way"

Goon: Boss. It's them! Looks like They survived!

Rahan: What?

Goon: What do we do?

Rahan: Shoot, you fucking idiots! Shoot!

"Rj fires at some of the goons and kills them"

Rj: Here. Take this rifle.

Reyna: Thanks. Wait, look! There he is! He is trying to escape with the spacecraft. Motherfucker bribed the shit out of the security here. We've gotta hurry!

Rj: It will be a little difficult with all the security guys chasing us.

"Rj steals a luggage cart from the spaceport. He hops on and drives to catch Rahan before he flies away"

Luggage Cart Driver: Hey! You--you can't do this! Guards! Security!

Reyna: Rj, what the...

Rj: No time for that! Just jump right in! Hurry, come on!

"Reyna gets inside the cart. They head for their target. After a few seconds Rj has almost reached Rahan, who is about to get inside the spacecraft"

Reyna: Punch it brother!

Rj: Oh, I'm punching it! It doesn't go any faster than this!

{{ Speed: 30 km/h }}

Reyna: I see him. Keep steady.

"Reyna fires a few shots but she barely misses her target. More of Rahan's men spot the twins and open fire"

Rj: Holly shit! Get out now! Cover behind the cart!

"Bullets are ricocheting everywhere"

Reyna: Shit Rj! We can't move!

"Cypriot security forces also arrive with APCs and armoured jeeps. They shoot Rahan's men and some are also heading towards Rj and Reyna's position"