Chapter 13: Juniper vs Sobek

Start from the beginning

Y/n: "WAIT!" the call ended and Y/n was pissed. "IS HE FUCKING SERIOUS?! THAT BASTARD ONCE I GET MY HANDS ON HIM I WILL USE HIM AS BAIT FOR MORE SOBEKS!" his teammates all took a step back in surprise at their leaders out burst.

Phyrra: "What is going on?" she asked while trying to calm Y/n down. After a few deep breaths Y/n was calm enough to inform his teammates.

Y/n: "Azure is currently at one of his buddies, they are chilling and he will be back this evening, he fucking left us on our own. "

Ren: "We should inform Ozpin and get a bullhead back to Beacon."

Y/n: "And leave the Sobek to kill all the townpeople it wants to. No, we are going to inform Ozpin but we are going to kill that thing, with or without Azure."

Nora: "Captain, are you sure we can kill that thing?"

Phyrra: "Yeah Y/n, i heard that Sobek can be quiet the challenge even to professional Huntsmen." she sounded concerned.

Y/n: "We kinda have to, we dont know when the Sobek will be attacking this town, it can be in a year, maybe a month, a week or even today, but what we know is that it is currently weak, maybe even weak enough for us to kill it. We just need to have a good plan and be prepared. Our other option is that we wait, but what when the Sobek comes out of the water and civilians are nearby? What if we went back to Beacon right before it attacks? I wont take the risk and i am asking you to help me, the Sobek might be strong but team Juniper is stronger!" Y/n held out his hand, flat with the palm towards the ground. Nora was the first to put her hand on his.

Nora: "With your plan we can deal with everything."

Phyrra: "Lets show them how strong we are." she said with a smile, her hand on top of Noras.

Ren: "We will have its head for Azure to admire." his hand joined the pile and Y/n smiled.

Y/n: "I wouldnt have it any other way. " They all moved their hands down and threw them back up.

JNPR:  "Team JNPR!" they cheered. With determined smiles they entered the dinner, quickly getting their breakfast. Once they finished eating they all got ready to talk about the plan.

Y/n: "Ok , my first plan is out of the window seeing that the pro left us. Luckily i already made it so he was an optional part to the plan. Step 1: We need to find the Sobek, once we found it, Step 2: Get it out of the water, if needed. We cant fight it in the water, to difficult to move for us. Step 3: Ren hides himself and Nora with his semblance, Phyrra and i will bait it towards us. Step 4: Nora smash. Try to get as much momentum as possible, Phyrra can increase it with her semblance while i will shoot you with lightning dust. If we are lucky that will kill it on the spot, if not it will be weakened and most likely stunned. If it survived Nora will focus its head, Phyrra try to keep the tail at bay, me and Ren will weaken it further by shooting it. We will slowly chip away until it is either dead or nearly dead, a strong hit to the head should be enough to kill it at that stage. Questions?"

Phyrra: "How will we get it out of the water?"

Y/n: "Simple we use its instincts against itself, Grimm are attracted to negative emotions, anger is one of them. I will act as the bait, once we found it Ren will hide you and Nora while i just think about Azure to get mad. Trust me my anger will be enough for it to come out."

Ren: "I can do that but are you sure it is safe to act as bait?"

Nora: "Yeah we cant risk you getting hurt."

Y/n: "Dont worry, if it gets to close we will switch, Ren stops hiding Phyrra and Phyrra gets its attention, my semblance will trigger and it will forget about me." it was enough to reassure his teammates and they all accepted the plan. "Ok lets pay and start searching at the beach." The did so and soon they walked along the shore line. It was after two hours of watching the waves hit the sandy shore until Ren found something.