Chapter 14

I woke to a constant whirring sound right next to my ear. Where am I? This wasn't my bed, I knew that for a fact, it was hard and cold. Like a metal floor but I was half upright, like a chair in a dentist, but smooth. I keep my eyes closed as I try to remember what happened.

'You were drugged and taken here. I was able to stay awake slightly hear what they were saying. Vampires are here.' Emerald whispers.

"Vampires? Don't they know I'm part vampire? Why would they kidnap me?"

'If you were just a vampire they would have been harsher, they can't even tell that you are part vampire because of Aurora and Myself. It's lucky that they didn't realise who I was, if they had they would have probably killed you.'

"So what do they think I am? And why would they kill us because of you?"

'Your last part is coming out. They hope that they can use you. There was a big war between faeries and vampires eons ago, but as vampire age so slowly they hold grudges. To them it's only been a couple of generations.'

"My last part? What do you mean? What war? Wouldn't Kian have told me?" All of the answers I get only bring more questions. Nothing is making sense.

'You're not only wolf, vampire and faerie. You have another half as both of your parents were hybrids of different kinds. When the last of your hybrid self is about to change, it is present for anyone to sense. They don't know that you have us. They just think that you are one of them.' Aurora tells me.

"But what is it? And how can they use it?"

They don't answer. They actually leave my head; I can't even feel that they are there. It is the weirdest feeling ever, I usually have them bickering quietly while I'm working but there's nothing.

"What do you mean?"

Nothing. No straight answers that made sense to me. I groan in frustration, pulling my hands up to run through my hair only to find that they were restrained by my sides.

The metal cuffs cutting into my skin, digging into the wounds that I didn't know were there. I hiss in pain.

But now the pain had spread from my wrists, moving up my arms and into my chest. Now that I'm focusing on the pain, a terrible idea, I feel as though my chest is being crushed, a weight pushing down on my lungs was nearly overwhelming. Just when I thought I wouldn't be able to breathe anymore a door open and like that the pain vanished.

My wrists were still stinging, probably because they were cut open from the cuffs. Those things were sharp. I open my eyes trying to look for the door, to see who entered this room.

I have to immediately close them; a light was placed directly above my eyes. A light that reflected not off a metal room but a mirrored room.

"Do you know who you are?" A man's voice asks. A confident voice, of someone who knew how to lead and to make people listen. I slowly opened my eyes again, trying to pinpoint where the door was. The mirror showed me that it was right behind me, but I couldn't see the man, just a dark figure. The light was blocking any other view of him.

But his presence filled the room. The scent of roses and pecans.

"I know more about myself than you do."

"Come on guys, need some help. A dose of confidence, I'm about to shatter like a piece of glass."

'You want me to take over now?' A new voice says entering my mind. The voice was deeper than all of the others. So much deeper yet still feminine.

"What the fuck, who are you?"

'I believe that they should have told you already.'

"Well they haven't so enlighten me."

'Not the time.'

"I doubt that. You seem to know very little." His voice fills the room again.

"How would you, a man I can't even see, know more about me than me?"

He takes a step into the room and the dark silhouette I could only see now took shape of a large man. No, not a man, a teenager. Couldn't be much older than me. The baby fat only just leaving his face, probably worked out to get that. He doesn't even seem to be able to grow a beard. He just looked so young. The other hint as to why he has probably live longer is a scar running down the right side of his face. A wicked long scar. Starting from his hairline and cutting to just below his lip.

The way he commands attention though, shows that he has to be older. That he has fought and led many battles.

"Because you seem to not know how to control your other half. The scent has been driving the coven nuts for the past weeks. Only when you were leaving that disgrace of a half breed family was my crew able to capture you."

"Okay, you do seem to know more about this mystery half than I do. But there is so much more that you don't know." I admit.

"So you don't know what is to come? How fun. We get to break you in." He says smirking, his scar pulling his lips into what could be considered a grimace.

He still looked way to young.

"You underestimate me. You don't know me, so you assume that I am going to be some weak pussy. Someone you can push around. Abuse. I may not have the highest tolerance for pain," I lie at that point, Emerald causes nearly no pain. I don't know why she hadn't stopped the pain I felt only moments earlier. "I won't be easy to 'break in'"

"Now you don't understand. I don't have to do anything, just sit back and relax. I get to watch. This is the best part of everything. I only need to remain in you sight for the entire thing."

"And why do you have to stay in my sight?"

"Because witches are surprisingly the most trusting creature you will find. At least, at first sight."

'I'm sorry Ashley, I can't stop this pain.'

"Witches? Is that going to be my last-," I stop myself before I could reveal that I have more than a vampire and witch, "other half?"

The man grins at me.

"Of course, otherwise we would have killed you already."

"Why would you have killed your own kind?"

"Our leader doesn't like outsiders. Especially when he finds out about you living here for years."

He glances down at his wrist and looks back up at me grinning.

"It's about time for your witch to show."

A/N

Sorry i haven't updated for a long time. Its been a rough coupla weeks for me. 

and exams have just started. 

anyway, i don't like this chapter that much but i feel like i needed to put something up. i also can't guarantee consistent posting. 

Thx for Reading!-Boma