sleepover and (Y/N)'s origin.

Start from the beginning

(Y/N): hey guys.

Kara: Hey.

(Y/N): Guess it good to see you guys.

Jessica: Yeah it is.

Babs: This is gonna be great we're all here together. Hey (Y/N) can i ask you something?

(Y/N): what's that?

Babs: How'd you get you Omnitrix?

(Y/N): I can tell ya.

Babs: Oh great a story.

(Y/N): well it started when i went camping with my cousins and grandpa last summer.

A flashback showed you, Ben and Gwen are in the rustbucket as your grandpa max was driving. You weren't looking happy.

Ben: come cuz cheer up. It'll be like camping when we were kids.

(Y/N): oh yeah, like when you first got your Omnitrix?

Max: Looks like someone doesn't have the camping spirit.

Then you all were now at the campsite as you and your cousins were by the fire as Max came as he saw you were still a bit down.

Max: Who wants to roast marshmallows? *receives no response from you* Okay, um... How about we tell scary stories?

(Y/N): No thanks. I think I'm gonna take a walk in the woods.

You got up and walked to the woods, in outer space a pod was heading to earth as you were walking you saw a shooting star.

(Y/N): Wow a shooting star.

Then you saw that it was heading down and head to you as you ran and got out of the way you looked to see a crater and went to it and saw a pod.

(Y/N): Looks like some kind of satellite or something.

The pod opened up and revealed a watch that looked just like ben's.

(Y/N): an Omnitrix? What's it doing here?

You reached out to the Omnitrix only for it to jump up and clamp itself on your wrist as you freaked out.

(Y/N): Get off me! Get off, get off!

You tried to get it off but you couldn't as you got out of the crater. Back with your cousins and grandpa Max was getting a bit worried about you.

Max: Hmm. (Y/N)'s been gone a while. Well, I guess he can't get into too much trouble out here.

Ben: I'm sure he's fine.

Back with you you were trying to get the Omnitrix off with a stick only for it to break, then you saw the Omnitrix show a holographic dial as you saw it was on heatblast and the faceplate slide to show the Omnitrix symbol.

(Y/N): amazing.

You pressed the symbol and you began to transform into heatblast and you were in shock as you screamed

(Y/N): AAAAAAH! I'm on fire! I'M ON FIRE!!

You ran as you were panicking as you believed that you were on fire but then ypu started to calm down.

(Y/N): Hey, I'm on fire, and... I'm okay! Check it out. I'm totally hot.

You started to laugh at your joke then you noticed a tree as you turned to it.

Alien Hero of Metropolis.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara