Trouble makers

Strong words ✨

"Stop y/d/n you're
going to wake up the baby" your oldest son said to your four year old daughter.

"Mommy said I can play with them" y/d snap. "I'm telling mommy that u don't want me to play with the drums"

" BUT ITS MY DRUMS" y/s yelled. Annoyed at his little pest. "I can do whatever want with it"

Y/d stomped her little feet on the ground and crossed her arms over her chest breathing really hard just like what she see her mother do to her father when she gets mad.

"I said LET ME PLAY WITH THEM!" She yelled back snatching the drum sticks out of his brothers hands.

"No!" y/s said snatching it back and leaving y/d to cry.

Your son went down stair frustrated that your daughter wouldn't take no for an answer. He grabbed himself a snack not wanting to deal with y/d anymore. Then hid the drumsticks in a safe hiding spot where y/d can't reach it nor see it.

Y/n POV

"Jason " i moan feeling lightheaded while he leave open kisses down my soft brown neck .

"You like that baby" ?
Jason mumble sucking softly making sure to leave a mark.

"Yea so fuck- "why is my baby crying?" i stopped. You push Jason off of you. I stop to listens to my daughter faint crying .

"that's probably the tv downstairs" Jason said pulling me back.

You pushed him again and got up going to check on her.

"No it's not it's my baby" you said putting on your slippers.

"She's sleep you just fed her" Jason said confused.

"No idiot" I huffed . "Y/d" I said.

"what's wrong with her? she probably fake crying come here" Jason said sitting up trying to grab your shirt.

"No" I said walking out the room.

I walk down the hallways and into the kids cave where I see y/d on the ground throwing a tantrum.

"Aye what's wrong with you?" I said.

"H-h-he won't let me play with the drums" she cried.

I picked her up from off the ground and sat her on her pink bean bag nearby.

"Lift up you're pretty face y/d "

She slowly picked up her face.
Her face was covers with dry tear stain. Her light pink noes was puffy and red from crying. Her bright brown eyes was swollen. I mentally rolled my eyes thinking she's being overdramatic.

"Baby you know y/s won't let you play with his drums you're too little for his drums"

"But mommy that's not fair we have to share" she cross her little arms over her small chest.

I slowly bend down to her hight "y/d I know it's not fair but it's his drums if he say no then he say no remember when you had the last cookie and he ask You if he can have some and you said no" I said removing some strands of hair out her face.

"No mommy I don't remember " she giggled.

"It was yours right?"

She slowly nodded her head yes  "and I didn't give him no half because it was mine mommy"

"Exactly so guess what he's doing to you?"

"BEING A MEANY AND NOT SHARING!" she yelled running ran out the room.

"MOMMY SAID ITS MY TURN TO PLAY THE DRUMS!"

I groan knowing this won't be the end of it.

I walked to our room and took off my slippers. "What happened?" Jason said with his back on the headboard  and his arms behind his head. He was laying there looking so sexy.

I got up top of him sitting right on top of his dick. He groan "daddy" I whisper in his ear.

"Mmmmmm?"

"Can you please use your alpha voice on them?" I said slowly grinding on him. It was so hard to moan.

"Shit y/d"

"Please daddy if you do then they will behave and that means more time for us" I lied

"They will be ok let me ju-"

"But daddy if you it do now the faster you will able to put your dick in my pussy and we won't get any interruptions"

"You're lying last time you went to sleep when I came back"

"No I won't I'm not please daddy I want you dick insi-

He push me off and ran out the room luckily he had on gym shorts. "Y/D AND Y/D!"

I smirked "works every time" I grab the covers and covered myself. I closed my eyes letting the sleep take consume me.

This one suck ass cuz I was rushing to upload. ❤️