Forgot part 1

Y/N pov.

I was up super duper early because Jason had to go to "work" early around five AM and he turned on the light which made me get up. I lay my head back on the wall waiting for a Jason to give me lots of love because today is our anniversary.

Last year he forgot about it and I made him sleep outside in the cold and I didn't really care he's used to it anyways. This year I hope he remembers though.

"Baby can you fix my tie please" He ask. I slowly got up swaying my hips side to side for Jason appeal. He kiss the top of my forehead. I quickly fix his tie and kissed his soft lips. "I love you baby" "love you more" he whispered. I blink my eyes rapidly waiting for the two words to leave his mouth.

"What?" Jason looked at me then walked away. I rolled my eyes and stomp my feet like a little girl. "Jasonnnn" I whined. Walking up to him.

"Today is a special day baby"

"What's so special?" He ask putting on his dress shoes. My face dropped all the way to the bottom. "What the hell!" I yelled.

"(Y/n)what's gotten into you baby. You're going to wake up (y/d/n)"

I lay back on the warm bed covering my whole body. I was done for today, again Jason forgot my anniversary and again he's sleeping outside in the cold.

"I'm leaving in two minutes come give daddy a kiss"

I want to punch him right in the face "fuck off".

I can hear his footsteps coming towards me I quickly move my face to the side so he can kiss me on the cheeks instead of the lips.

He pull the covers off of me and lean in to kiss me but I scoot away. He pull my legs and grabbed my face leaving a wet kiss. I wiped it off." Ewww Jason". He smirked.

"I love you"

"Fuck you"

He slap my booty and squeeze it.

"Hey Pookie boo" I cooed walking over to her pink crib Jason set up. She giggled jumping up and down shaking her curls. I picked her up and a strong whiff of her dippers hit my nose. I scrunched my nose up and y/d/n did the same.

I kissed her soft cheeks. I then lay her on the change table (don't know what's it called) and clean her right up."I might as well take you a bath". I was talking to her like she can understand.

"See now you smell so good and feel so soft bubu". I walk downstairs with y/d/n on my hip going to make her food. While I was pouring y/d/n baby food in her pink bowl my phone starts to ring.

I place her in her high chair and place her bowl of food on the table with her spoon.

I answer the phone "hello?".

"Y/d/b My dear"

"Hey mama Roma how are you doing?" I wonder what Jason mom wants.

"I'm good baby, what bout you?"I went to grab the bowl that y/d/n was itching to grab. I put it on the island so she won't reach it. She threw a fit and let out a piercing cry.

"Yea mama everything's fi-"

"Is that my baby crying, what did you do to her"

I turn to look at the fussy one year old who was hitting her mini table.

"Nothings wrong with her she's just acting a mess" I said wiping the sweat off my forehead.

Is the A/C on in here.

"I'm coming to pick her up because you seem stressed out love"

"No no I'm fine mama Ro it's fine I can han-

"OH DEAR GOD NO love pack her things I'm coming"

I huff knowing Jason mom is never going to give up. "Ok ma bye love you see you-"

And she hung up on me.

I place the phone on the counter and went to feed y/d/n.

"Where is my pookie bear" Roma said waking in.

I pointed to where y/d/n was sitting in her chair in the living room.

Once her grandma appeared from around the couch y/d/n start to jump and move trying to get out.

(Jason genes are strong💀)

She picked up y/d/n and place her on her hip. I gave Roma the baby bag and her left over food.

"Call me-

"How many time have y/d/n been to my house"

"Plenty o-

"PLENTY OF TIMES" she yelled.
"Now relax I go this" she smirked.

I kiss my baby and they both left. The mansion go really quite. Too quite and too boring, I miss my baby.

Pa. Should I write a story ?