'Full house'part 1

(Your oldest son and 15 year old daughter watch the kids)
••••••

"Behave while we gone" you said sternly. You and Justin were going out to celebrate his album release called 'paradise' (I made it up). You was so proud of him.

"Yes ma'am!" They yelled. You felt kind of off because this will be your first time leaving the kids and you don't know what could happen.

"The aid kit is in the Kitchen, numbers are on the fridge door in case of an emergency, I have-"relax (y-n), they will be just fine" Justin said wrapping his tatted arms around your small waist . He kissed your neck "and how do you know?"

He let go of you "(y-s-n) is in charge of the house" he stare directly at your older son. "Yess " he cheered and start to milly rock . "Ummm why him" your fifteen year old daughter said giving off a stank attitude. "Because (y-d-n) he's the oldest and I trust him"

"Why can't you trust me" she pointed to herself. "I do I just-"enough of this he's in charge for a reason ok..now guys please don't break anything" you said getting your purse.

They all nodded waiting for more. "When (y-d-n) wakes up feed her ok" "yes ma'am... and dad" your son said. "What's up?" He questioned. "Can I barrow fifty dollars?"

"When I come back" . You went to kiss your 18 year old son then your 15 year old daughter , and 2 year old son. Your new born was sleep so you didn't want to wake her up. "Byby" (y-s-n) waved. "Bye bye my little Prince Charming"

•••••

(Y-s-n) pov

The door finally closed and I quickly got up. "Ok... I'm about to bring some friends I don't care what y'all do just don't break anything" I said rather quickly so I can hit my friends up.

"But mom said no" my annoying little sister said picking up my little brother. "No she didn't she said to be on our best behavior" I smirked. "Well I'm telling mom" she turned around and walked over to the houses phone.

I ran after her and snatch the phone out her hand and sat it back. "Are your crazy or stupid" . "Swipd swipd" my brother giggled clapping his small hands. "Both"

(2 years old about to turn 3)

".....I will clean your room for the whole week if you don't tell"

"Andddd" I rolled my eyes. She's lucky I'm in a good mood.
"Take you wherever you want to go"

"And-"anddddd I'm about to tell mom that you sneak out to go thot around with your friends" I said pressing her buttons. She thought I didn't know that.

Her face quickly turned red. "Deal" we shook hands "how did you know?" "Tv and at school" I said walking off.

I went to go check on my baby sister and she was peacefully sleeping in her crib. I slowly shut the door and bolted to my room quickly shutting it.

I called every single person I know and some I don't but they know me, I'm fucking (y-s-n) Bieber. My dad a singer and my mom  model for Victoria secret.

I got everything set for the party. Now all I got to do is get dressed.

••••

Ding dong. "NO BODY TOUCH THE DOOR!" I yelled. I quickly grabbed my younger brother from his playroom and walk downstairs to the door. I'm using my brother ,technically.

"Who is it?" I asked. "It's us maya , Britney, and nesha "

"Little brother time to work your magic for me" I told him fixing his hair. "Brower" he giggled.

I swiftly open the door letting my expensive Cologne hit their faces. "Oooo you smell really good" maya said. They all agreed after wards. "You know" I smirk .

"Awwww is that your little brother" nesha coo' . I nodded my head. "Your so good with babies" Britney giggled. She reached out for him but he quickly shook his head no. Kill me now.

"Please buhbuh they would love to hold you... I will buy you candy" he quickly reached out to them. " you are so good to kids" score