Fuck!

Your daughter

(Adorable)

"MOMMIE" yelled your 3 year old daughter. You gave out a big huff. All you wanted to do was sleep in all day because you was so tired from all that running you did this Morning with your personal trainer. It was a guy so of course Justin didn't approve even your daughter didn't like him.

"MOMMIE" you was startled by the loud yelling coming from her. You didn't realize she was here since she usually struggles to make it up the stairs to Justin and your room.

"Yes baby". You picked her up and sat her on your lap. You took the time to observe her. She have on a white and grey long sleeve shirt, black tights and white Uggs. You guessed Justin dressed her up before he head to the mall with her and his friends.

"I wawnt dwaring book" she said while struggling to get down your lap. You set her down and got off the king bed and went to the counter to pick up the pink Dora coloring book and crayons that Justin bought her.

Yes you think Justin spoils her a lot. She's daddy's little girl and always will be. One time you got a little jealous because Justin came home with a real pony, clothes and a American girl doll that looks just like her. You wasn't really jealous because that night you got some good sex.

( pretend the doll is mix)

You hand (y/d/n) her drawing book and she sat on the floor Indian style and started to color inside the line. She's very precise when it comes to coloring. Wonder where she gets it from.

Right when you was going in the bathroom to take a shower Justin came in looking cautious.

You turned around and walked up to him, you wrap your arms around his waist and pulled him in

"What's wrong ?" You ask him.
He looked at (y/d/n) then look down at you. "Did she say a cuss-" "FUCKK" (y/d/n) screamed and threw her coloring book at the wall. "Word"

Your head shot right up so quick that you look like a jack in the box. You was about to go pop some sense inside her head but Justin quickly pulled you back. "What are you doing let me go?". "No, I don't want ratchet (y/n) to come out and it looks like she already did" he said tightening his grip on you.

He was right but you didn't care that was your baby that was saying them words. You don't want your baby to be going to school using bad words thinking that her parents taught her that.

You look deep into Justin brown golden eyes "Justin Where did she hear that from?" you ask getting heated. You knew Justin curse and you even told him not to curse around (y/d/n) . " she's my daughter (y/n) why would I do that I would never cuss in front of her" he said.

You just shrugged your shoulders "then who's been saying those words around her?" You knew exactly who but you don't want to get the wrong information. "Because this is her first time saying that and you was out with her this morning so it can't be me" you said pointing to your self.

On the other hand your daughter was having a fit with herself. She was way upset because her coloring ended up outside the lines. She was crying while you guys was having a small argument.

" baby where did you hear that from?" Justin ask her. If you did then she would have ended up crying for a reason. " you frwince" she point at Justin then wipe her tears.

You felt bad because you over reacted. She don't even know what it means and also she got it from Justin friends.

" i will be having a physical conversation with your friends".  You said smirking thinking about how you going to beat all of them asses with your 5 star hands.

You know how to fight, you've been in a lot of fights in high school you even left a boy in a coma for talking all the shit about you.

You picked up (y/d/n) and place her on your hips. "Mommy don't want you saying those words AGAIN ok now fix your face love bug". You kiss her soft forehead.

You start to walk to the bathroom but Justin blocked your way. You arched your eyebrows at him " what?"
"Where you going?"
"To the bathroom to take a shower with my baby why?"

"Remember you said you will take a shower with me" he said in a babyish voice. You shook your head no "I do not recall" and you giggled at the end walking in the bathroom shutting the door and locking it.

"BUT SELENA DO " he yelled.

You was about to set love bug down and grab him by the penis and drag him like a garden hose but you remember you need that bomb ass d... he's been giving you.

You knew he was running because you heard a Big Bang and things falling . You knew his clumsy ass fell.

Stupid ass you thought .

"daddy huwt?" (y/d/n) ask you. She's very sensitive when it come down to me or him being hurt.

"Yes baby he's hurt" you said taking off her shirt.

She start to pout. " go get daddy" she said

"No he deserves it" you said.

"Y"

"Your daddy is a (______) " .

----