Shopping

(Jason and you go shopping for the your baby)

•••

"Baby what about this one?" You said lifting up a cute outfit you got from the rack.

"That's cute bae" he said patting (y-s-n) back lightly

You just got done breast feeding your son and Jason wanted to burp him. You put the outfit in the big bag they gave you, and start looking for more clothes.

"The boys and I might go to the ware house this afternoon" he said putting (y-s-n) back in the seats

(Shhhh)😂

(Shhhh)😂

You didn't like Jason going to the ware house , you feel like you're not safe without him around you and the baby. "Why?" You asked

"Need to figure out something.. don't worry about it" you shrugged not wanting to argue in children's place.

Jason pushed the stroller to you and he went his separate way. You payed no mind to him and continue searching.

••••
Your bag was over filled with clothes and shoes for your son. You love to spoil him. You love him with all your heart.

You then see Jason coming back with a hand full of toys. "Jason are you crazy (y-s-n) have enough toys at home"

"Toys are never enough" he said. You rolled your eyes and push the stroller up to the front.

Jason sat the toys down on the counter while you sat the clothes and shoes as well. "Did you find everything ok?" The lady asked Jason pushing up her breast. You just looked at her not being bothered by her action.

You just know Jason and you are married and have a beautiful son together. Jason nodded not paying attention to the lady. She rolled her blue eyes not expecting it. She then ringed up the clothes.

"Dada-dada. Ahah" you look down and see your son reaching out for Jason. "He just want attention don't pick him up" you said.

After two minutes he start to cry and try to get out of the seat. You put his pacifier in his mouth but he spits it out. You rolled your eyes and unbuckle him. You try to pick him up but he moved your hands shaking his head.

"I guess he want daddy" Jason smirk and pick him up laying his head on his shoulder. He quickly shut his mouth and chewed on Jason shirt. "Awww is that your son" the lady smiled. Jason nodded his head fixing the hat on his head and kissing his cheeks.

"That will be 280 and 51 cents" the lady said. You happily took out your gold credit card but Jason snatched it out your hand with his free hand and but it in his pocket and took out his own.

You rolled your eyes. "Thank you" you mumble. He grin.

You love him very much.