Feeling

Seduce him
_____________________

Your pov

Why I'm I feeling this way? Why I wanted him so bad. Just his presence make me hot and turned on. That's why I ran upstairs to (dn) room.

It's crazy and they it's not even hormones. Even if his finger tips touch me right now I will burst. I need him and I need him now.

Maybe I'm just horny.

Should I seduce him because I don't want him to think I just want him for sex which it 50% right.

Oh well.

Jason maccan pov

I was sitting with the my crew having a good time. A whole day without the kids. My mom is taking care of them. Me and (yn) wanted a break from them. Who knew THE Jason maccan will become a father. It's going well so far, I want two more though.

We was in my man cave playing 2k17 i had my girl on the left of me while my hand was rubbing against her chocolate pure skin. Itching for me to go up to her moist panties but the guys was here. Shit when did I start caring. I ran my finger up her thighs and finally made it to the package. It was fucking wet wetter than the ocean. Damn.

I quickly slipped my hand in and she quickly let out a small melody moan. Music to my ear i thought. The boys turned around and I quickly pulled my hands out. "Y'all ok" zae said. I nod my head. "Y'all nasty" Ryan said. I smiled and looked at (yn) who was trying to collect herself. I smirk even more and lick the juice off my hand. Delicious!

"Um uh- I -I'm going to go upstairs I'm I feeling a bit tired" (yn) said looking every where but me.

"Ok, before you go give me a quick kiss" I said puckering my lips. "I'm ok" she said rather quickly.

They boys let out a chuckle, I was getting suspicious she usually not like this. "(Yn) you ok" I said watching her. She nodded her head and walked away. "I love you" I said she just shut the door . She didn't say it back. I try to keep my cool in front of the bros.

They all bust out laughing. "HE- HE AINT GETTING NO CORN BREAD AND FRIED CHICKEN TONIGHT!" drew yelled.

They laugh like fucking hyenas. Kill myself .