Instagram

You just came home from a Victoria secret photo shoot. You was looking bomb as ALWAYS ... in your picture. You had on...

(Pretend that's you and not that white chick)

You knew Justin will get pissed because you never told him about the photo shoot and he told you never to expose your self only to him ( possessive much but you like that.....very much )

But you didn't care at all.

Anyways , You was on Instagram laying on your white fancy couch waiting for your man to come home so you can cuddle up with him. You was also a little horny too.

While you was on Instagram you decided to post your picture. Once you post it 10,578 already liked it and 4,000 people already commented especially fuck niggas / wiggas sliding into your DM.

Five minutes later Justin called you.

"TAKE THAT BULL SHIT OFF YOUR FUCKING PHONE RIGHT NOW y/n"!

You quickly pull the phone away from your ear. Waiting for him to calm down. Once he did you put it back.

"you're NOT MY DAD!"

"KEEP FUC-

"STOP FUCKING YELLING AT ME BEFORE I HANG UP ON YOUR ASS" you said annoyed cutting him off.

" you going to delete it?" He ask you. "No"

" "

" "

" if you don't delete that hoochie mama picture I will cut my studio session off short and go home and fucking dick you down and swirl my dick inside your tight little pussy and explore in it while you scream for fucking mercy you got that , I don't even give a damn if I cum inside you , you will definitely end up crippled for a whole week, your body will shake underneath me, I will put you're ass to sleep if you don't delete that shit he said very low, lust in his voice.

You felt your vagina giggle with joy as you thought about it. You definitely didn't want him to do that but deep down you did so you pushed him even more to see what he will do.

You said"no" smirk plastered on your face.

You waited for him to say something but he didn't.

You start to get worried thinking he really is going to do the things he said he's going to do to you. You felt a lump in you throat. You pull the phone away from your ear to see if he hung up and definitely he did.

You quickly jolted up And was about to run upstairs and hide in the bathroom but you was stopped by a voice.

"WHERE YOU GOING, GET BACK HERE!" You turn around and see Justin with a belt in his hand. You thought about the pleasure and pain he was about to give you. You don't know if your body can handle all of it. Can it?

Wait when the hell did he get in here so quick you thought. His super sonic ass. Watching too much Jason McCann movies.
.....
"W w wha- what you about to do with that" you stutter.

He did his signature smirk that got that makes your pussy leap with joy. Also get you pissed wanting to slap it off his face ,landing on the ground.

He start to walk up to you closer and closer until he reach your _'_ height. He place his big warm mischief hands on hip and pulled your hip towards him and the other hand poking you with the belt he's holding.

"i ALWAYS keep my word, now I want you to delete that fucking picture, go upstairs and lay on the bed butt ass naked for daddy you understand babygirl" he whisper in your ear so very slow.

"Y y yes" you said as your body was leaping for joy but your mind was like hell no.

SLAP

He slap your ass really hard. You squeal in pain but then turn into a moan as he start to rub it.

"Yes what?"

You didn't want to please him so you said nothing. He slap your butt way harder than before and you feel like it was about to fall off, but you know damn well you've been doing them squats.

You had a tick of tears at the corner of your eyes but you blink so he won't thing you a pussy.

"YES WHAT"!

You was taken back, you hate when people yell at you. You felt like taking their souls away from their body but he didn't really mean it so your not.

"YES daddy"

"Good girl" he said.