Water park

Y/n pov.

•••••••

Jason,my husband decided to take the kids and Wet world a water park. I thought it was a great ideas for the kids to get out of the house for once and breathe. Jason would've reserved the whole place but I said no. I just wanted to feel like a normal family for once since Jason is part of the mafia.

The biggest and strongest gang group in the world. I didn't like it one bit but as long as Jason kept us a secret And him being safe I'm fine with it.

"BABYY I CANT FIND y/d/n BATHING-SUIT!" He yelled from upstairs

"It's in her playroom" I said.
I was fixing the the bags for us to go.

"Mom I was wondering if you can lend me uh hundred dollars once we arrive there you feel me" my seventeen year old son asked me.

"No you feel me" I laughed. He dead pin me. "What are you going to do with one hundred dollars?"

"Get the ladies" he smiled poppinghis polo collar.

I rolled my eyes. Jason came down stairs with y/d/n on his waist playing with his blonde hair, well not really. She was trying to yank his hair out of his scalp.

"You ready?"

"Yea I got all the bags and- "OWE" Jason yelled in pain. Y/d/n giggled showing her two teeths. Jason put y/d/n down and she wobbled towards me.

She had on her cute little one piece one with her hair in a pony tail. Jason wasn't having the two piece I but for her yesterday after he told us about the trip.

I quickly put on her some shorts and a shirt over her bathing suit. I took out her pony tail and put on her hat to complete it. She look adorable.

"Mawmy " she squealed struggling to get in my lap

"Mawmy " she squealed struggling to get in my lap. I picked her up and sat her on my waist.

"You can take a bullet but can't take your daughter pulling your hair" I laughed making y/d/n laugh for some reason.

" when y/d/n pull my hair it hurts , she got claws but when you pull my hair it's f- "O....KAYYYY" y/s/n said with disgust written all over his face.

If I had a lighter skin tone I would be bright red like a shiny apple. "Stop" I blush hiding my face in my daughters neck who only giggled and touch all over my face.

"Can we go now" y/s/n said typing on his phone.

"rush?"