Baby gang

DID NOT PROOF READ

"Damn bra what we got ourself into" Zae said staring at the crying babies in shocked.

"Shit y/n" Jason  growled.

"You the one that bet" Ryan said picking up his crying son.

Tyga rocked his son quietly trying to put him to sleep. "Jason dumb ass want to fucking bet thinking he rule shit"

"Well I am the leader of the gang give some respect and I don't want to think that Y'all a-

They looked at Jason and Jason looked at them "we're pussy" Jason said including himself this time.

"I never back down y/n bets but this time I regret not backing down"

"This is a women job" Zae said finally picking up his son.

Y/d finally stop crying and fell asleep right on the couch. She was crying of fatigue.

"So what we do now?" Tyga question.

"We.....wait" Jason whispered.

"For what" Ryan said.

Jason shrug and slowly picked up y/d she was about to wake up but Jason shhh her and patted her bottom. She slowly layer her head against Jason bare chest and sigh. Jason heart melt feeling her warm body again his.

He's the only one in the gang that have a daughter and it's new and a huge step in his life. He told y/n that he let your daughter date at 39 years old.

"Come let's put them upstairs in y/d room" Jason suggested thinking like you.

Four hours later

Y/p

I was getting a bit worried. This was the first time I ever left Jason home with our baby with the gang at that. I wanted to call but I didn't want to loose the bet. So I sat here chewing on my nails not even paying any mind on the conversation the girls was having.

"Y/n lighten up they will be ok" Chyna said taking a hit out of her salad.

I rolled my eyes "easy for you to say but our babies are left with a bunch of gang members innocent and violent do not go together.

"Chill damn y/d we about to go home"  Reyna said.

"Yea... when they call or when we call" I said.

"Why haven't you called then since you're so worried" Britney pressed.

I squint at her "shut up" I mumble.

"At least we go away with going to Draco Party" Brittany said.

"Well girls enough of this then and let's go party"Chyna yelled making half the food court look.

Back at the house

"I'm getting worried bro" Zae said feeing his son his bottle.

"I have a gut feeling" Ryan said.

"About? We are going to win so cut that shit out" Jason mumble kissing y/d all over her face. She giggled so loudly.

Jason phone started to ring and it was Max his brother form another father .

"What's up with you and y/d ?"

I looked confused " what do you mean we lovely and shit" I said fixing y/d in my arm. She was trying to get the phone.

"Why I'm at Draco party and I see three girls that look so familiar a-

"Shit" Zae said.

"Aight" then I hung up already knowing the meaning of this.

"Y/d didn't mean this bet they were just trying to go to Draco party when I specially told them no it's dangerous.

"So what we finna do?"

Y/d/n start to throw a tantrum since she couldn't have the phone and start hitting Jason in the face but he didn't feel anything. It was like a feather to him.

"Y/d/n stop, no baby" Jason said grabbing her hands.

"We go get them and f them up"

"What about the babies" Ryan said.

Jason thought for a moment.

"We bring them"

"Hell no listen to your self dude" Zae said.
"I know you're crazy but not that crazy"

"So they're with us what's the worst that can happen" Jason shrug.

"Ummm I don't know Jason McCann they kidnap them" Ryan said.

"Rape then" Zae said

"Kill them!" Tyga finally spoke coming from the kitchen.

"We what are we" Jason said.
"Cold blooded killers mmmm"

They all groan "alright grab everything you need just in case.