Fight

Your 3 year old daughter gets into a fight on her first day of Pre-ka .
....
3rd person

"Baby chill I'm trying to win" Your husband Jason said trying to shoot the ball in the net. You was getting tired of Jason playing his stupid ass 2k17. At one point you wanted to break the game in half but you know the consequences. You rub up and down his abs.

(Your outfit) you just came from a date with the girls.

(Jason's outfit)

(Jason's outfit)

You was straddling Jason lap sitting directly on his manhood teasing him

You was straddling Jason lap sitting directly on his manhood teasing him. You was feeling a bit hot after you came from girls out and checking up on your 1 year old baby girl.

"Y/n can't you see we in the middle of a game... leave Jason di** alone" Ryan said taking a sip of his beer. You rolled your eyes at him then turn to look at Jason who was glued to the screen. You knew you wasn't getting none by the looks of it.

You decide to go for the kill. You attach your moist lips onto Jason neck. The side that have patience on it. You slowly start to suck on it leaving a hickey. Your heard Jason groan and you knew you hit the right spot.

All of sudden Jason jumped up all excited making you fall straight on your ass. You groan at the impact and slowly got up rubbing your butt. "Sorry baby"Jason said trying to kiss you on the lips but your moved.

"Leave me alone" you said getting irritated. He shrugged his shoulders and went back to the game.

"AND ONE!" Ryan yelled. You rolled your eyes.

You was about to go check up on your daughter but the door burst open making you jump lightly. Walks in y/d/n with grass,cuts,and blood on her clothes. For some reason her hair was fine. You quickly ran up to her and picked her up.

(Her outfit before)

"Baby what happened" you said terrified checking to make sure she's ok

"Baby what happened" you said terrified checking to make sure she's ok. You walk to the kitchen with y/d/n on your hips and the boys following you behind . You sat her on the counter. Jason gave her a juice box and she gladly accepted it.

"Baby can you please tell me what happened?" Jason ask.

"G g girl be mewan" she said.

" the girl is being mean to you"

She nodded her head taking another sip of her apple juice. I looked at Jason who was getting red. Seconds away from blowing up.

"She hit me mommy" she frown. Now you was the one that was going to beat some parents ass.

"MAX GET THE GUNS, ZAE, START UP THE CAR, RYAN GRAB MY- "baby calm down I will handle it" you said. He looked at you "promise" you reassured him.

"Y/d/n I told you when someone hit you you hit them back" I said. " I did mommy" she said proudly. You shook your head no. "No you didn't, you got blood on your shirt".

"That's Bella blood " she pointed . All you hear was cheering and Jason dabbing zae. "Damn your daughter got some hands" Ryan said. You look at him and rolled your eyes. "That's my girl" Jason smirked.

"Did I do a good job mommy?" She pout. She's a momma girl and your gladly accept that. "Yes baby I'm very proud".

"Time to put you in training" Jason proudly said. You punch him in the guts. That only felt like a baby punch to him. "My baby is not growing up to be a fighter"

"Now let's take you a nice warm bath" You said shaking her curls. She giggled. You picked her up and she lay her head on your shoulder. Right when you was about to walk Jason slap your a**. Before you can say anything y/d/n beat you to it. "Leave me mommy awone" she stuck out her tongue at Jason.

"Yea" you smirk. Jason winked at you but your daughter wasn't having it so she place her small chubby hand on your eyes. "No moe looking at daddy" she said.
...
Right after you was done taking your daughter a bath and putting her To sleep, you went to check up on your 1 year old daughter. You walk up to her crib and she was wide awake stretching her tiny little body.

"Hey baby, did you miss me" in a babyish voice picking her up

"Hey baby, did you miss me" in a babyish voice picking her up. She giggled making you smiled. Then she starts to pout. Someone's bipolar, wonder where she gets it from you thought.

"Y/n come to bed" Jason yelled. I guess the boys left. "Just a second" you respond. Your daughter was trying to find where the voice was coming from. She knew who it was so she starts to pout.

"What's taking you so long" Jason said walking up to you. She instantly stuck out her arms wiggling her body off of you. Jason grabbed her and she went mute resting her head on his chest. You rolled your eyes.

"Daddy's little girl" Jason smile kissing her head.

How can I get so lucky.