thirteen

Your daughter gets her toes painted without Justin permission.
....

"Mommy I want color on my toes" your four year old daughter said pointing at her tiny toes. You was at the nail salon getting your hands done. You daughter decided to tag along, she didn't want to stay with her dad and baby brother.
So she threw a tantrum and got it her way.

"I don't think daddy will like that... don't you think" you said. "But mommy please please..... pleaseee" she pouted. You can see tears coming out her eyes "don't play with me (y-d-n)" you said ready to pop her on the hand.

She quickly fixed her face and wiped the fake tears away from her eyes . "Please mommy" she said getting up from the chair and walking up to you.

"I Will be a good girl and clean up my toys" she gave you the puppy face that always works on Jason and his friends but not you.

"Fine... go sit over there where the lady is and she will do your toe nails" if you didn't say yes, she would've kept on going.

"Nails are done ma'am... forty dollars" the black lady said shutting off the fan. You nodded and cautiously took out hundred dollar bill "Including my daughter toe nails" you said handing her it.

"No problem" she flashed you her pearly white teeth and left.

You look at you hands admiring how it looks. You absolutely love them and it was your favorite store to go to.

••••

••••

"Do you like them?" you asked walking up to the car with (y-d-n) on your hips. You was lucky the paparazzi wasn't here. Once she got her nails done she wouldn't move, she kept her toes stiff as a bored so it wouldn't smear and eyes locked on her tiny toes.

So you carried her all the way to the car without shoes on her feet

"Yes mommy I love them " she cheered looking down at them for the hundredth time.

"Good" you said. "Mommy will daddy be mad at me?" she frown. "No baby he's more likely to be mad at me" you mumble.

••••

You was in the living room downstairs enjoying your movie when all of a sudden Justin had to ruin it.

"(Y-N) WHAT THE HELL..!Jason yelled. Your eyes lit up so quick. You told your daughter to try to hide her toes but you guess she failed at it. "WHY DO SHE HAVE PINK FUCKING POLISH NAIL ON HER TOES!" You head heavy feet walking downstairs so you quickly ran to the (y-s-n) play room that was by the guest room.
"THE WORLD IS FUCKING ENDING...MY DAUGHTER HAVE PINK NAIL POLISH ON!"

"It's red" you said

"I DON'T FUCKING CARE!"

You locked your self in and wait until Justin cooled down because you was in a happy mood and didn't feel like arguing.

You heard your son loud cries upstairs which made Justin walk back upstairs.

..