Teenage baby

NO EDITS READ WITH CAUTION 💀.

"Damn bro I can't believe the teenage gang leader have a baby" chase Jason close best friend said looking down at the sleeping girl in her Minnie Mouse car seat her mommy gave her.

"Well believe it cause it's not going to turn into a lie no time soon" Jason said carefully counting his stash of money he just received from info his clients. Jason never been broke he came from a rich privilege family. All the money he received starting with his birthday money he always get starting at ten was all saved up so he can invest on what he want to do.

Not only was he an investor but he was a business "man" and a smart ass at that.
What he keeps hidden is that he's a killer when it's about his family and money.

"Damn" chase said biting his lips. Jason looked up looking at chase confused trying to figure at what he's talking about when his eyes landed on his phone with a dark skin girl appeared on his screen with a crop top and shorts revealing his toned body.

"You tripping over jasmine?" Jason chuckled.
Chase snapped out of it and blushed "yea bro isn't she hot"

"She'll never go for a guy like you" Jason sad glancing at (y/d/n) making shes okay and not choking to death on her dolphin pacifier.

"Why you say that" chase said offended

"Look at you, you white"

"Okayyy you're white and you have a black baby mama" he said confused.

"A Mother and I'm spicy white I'm not Taylor white that goes golfing and shit"

"Yea a mother that don't want you"

"She just playing hard to get but I'm up for the challenge" Jason said putting a rubber band on one of his stacks and going for his other one to count.

"Why y'all split anyways"

"It's not about me it's about you" Jason knew he was trying to change the subject from the moment he started talking about y/n.

"I bet I can get her"

Jason laughed s hard it made y/d/n startled waking her up. Jason looked down at the pouting baby close to screaming her heart out. Her eyes was starting to water. Jason quickly took her out the car seat. That's when she started to cry. "Shhhhh daddy sorry" Jason cooed rubbing her tiny back.

Chase giggled by was cut off when Jason glared at him. She stat to calm down when Jason put the pacifier in her mouth.

"I bet you ten k imma set a time limit you have a day to ask her out" Jason challenge

Chase was inflicted he wanted both the money and the girl and he's determined to get both but his doubt was there too.

"Bet"

"JASON!"

The door to basement open, walking in y/n with all her glory. "Why the hell are your body guards so weak"

"What you mean?" Jason said putting the sleeping baby back in the car seat.

"Don't she have a crib here" y/n asked.

"Hey y/n" chase waved. Y/n smiled at him"hey"

"Anyways you need o bug one cause my baby will not be continuing sleeping in her car seat"

"It's just a car seat she'll be fine" Jason said

"Then she's not coming here"

Jason death glared at y/n, "you won't"

Y/n smirked "you don't know me still after all them years"

"I know that you still want me but you playing hard to get for fucking what" Jason said

Y/n laughed out loud but this time y/d/n softly smiled in her sleep. Jason noticed and rolled his eyes internally.

"Okay Jason" but deep down she knew he was right.

Part two ?