Workout

Y/n POV

Beep beep beep

"Moway dady sai to hell out of bedie"

"Wawwwwwwwwww" there goes my one month daughter.

"Y/n do not play with me it's time for training you're running late"

I open one eye feeling slump as ever. My body sore from yesterday workout. Jason work me out like I'm one of his niggas which I'm not. I eat like a nigga but don't act like it , only if I want too.

I yawned a bit and stretch my sore body. I slowly remove the white blanket off of me and the cold air touched my dark skin making my tiny hairs stand at attention.

I sat up and looked all offer the place then at a certain spot dozing off. "LETS GO y/n I ain't going to tell you again their waiting for us" I jumped from the impacted of his voice.

"Alright alright but first let me breastfeed y/d she's probably hungry"

"Dealt with it the nanny is taking care of her".I don't mind the nanny but I don't trust her. Or maybe I watch too much movies.

I got up and took my shower. I put on my Nike sports bra and my Nike spandex. My body was popping and glowing.
"He mommy" y/s said picking up the black nike running shoes you bought last week and giving it to you.

"Thanks b- he then dropped the shoes on my bare foot.

"I sowy momie" he said shocked then picked up the shoes off my feet and pushed it to the side. His chubby fingers then rub my foot trying to ease the pain.

"It's ok baby" I quickly put on my shoes and pick y/s up. Drool was falling down his chin from the pacifier.

I tickled him making it fall. I sat him down and heard the whistle blowing from downstairs. I groaned forgetting I have to train with them.

Jason wants me to train so if I encounter danger then I will be able to fight back.
Just to ensure my safety he taught me how to use a gun and a bomb. I know crazy.

" come baby" he grabbed his pacifier from the floor and wobbled to me . I picked him up and kissed him on the cheeks. I carried him downstairs with me.

"Good morning Mrs. McCann" the nanny said.

"Morning" I squint

"Where's my lovebug?"I said looking around not seeing her in sight.

"She's in the play pin in the living room" she pointed behind her.

I slowly gave her y/n and looked around the kitchen trying to find something to eat.

"The chef didn't cook?" I pout.

She shook her head no "no ma'am he didn't come in today because it's training day" she said looking confused at you.

"Oh yea" I totally forgot that's what he do training days. It's every Monday Wednesday Thursday Friday and Sunday .

I grapped four water bottles and a left over sandwich from the fridge. I slowly walked down to the basement where the big gym was. I purposly took the long way enjoying my meal.

I finally reached the gym and everyone turned to look at me. They groan looking at me annoyed.

"what?" i said

"look what the cat brought in this morning " max said putting on his running shoes.

I looked hella confused "finally,....cared to join" jason said walking up to me.

"And what the hell you got on?"

"i was com-"

"due to your lateness and naked body we will be running six laps non stop only one five minute break"

He grabbed the sandwich from my hand and threw it in the nearest trach can. I rolled my eyes really hard "was that my sandwhich" he smirked.

"alright jason we got stuff to do" zae said impaitent "and im ready to die so comeon"

"ALRIGHT LETS GO".

Fuck my ass I dont want to do this bullshit.

....

All you hear in the room was hard breathing. Me on the other hand Was was dead making a whole mess on the floor.

"I-i -I j jjjj just had a mmmmm mother freaking child i I i I can't do this"
I said rolling on the floor.

"Man fuck this" Zae said and dump the water bottle on top of his head.

"Y/n get up" Jason said standing over me looking at me with a really face.

"How are you not tired?" I said slowly getting off the ground I was about to fall but Jason caught me in time.

"I'm a personal trainer y/n " he smirk.

Part two ?

Vote and comment please .

Oh and check out "Hey big head" I just published 🙂