Daddys girl

"Wawwwww wawwww"
"It's your turn"
"wawwwww"
"I got him last time"
"Wawwwwwww"
"Ugh"

The cries of your new born Baby was taking over the whole house. It's four thirty in the morning and all you want to do is sleep for work today but you can't and there's no point because you get ready a six.

You work as an assistant for Bill X and Jason hate that you work for bill instead of him especially being a assistances. Supposedly he heard many things about that position.

But you wanted a normal life Like Jason said "that's how normal it will gets be proud I let you have this job "being with him.

Your POV .

"Y/n get the baby" Jason moan in his sleep. I rolled my big brown eyes since it was supposedly my turn to get him.

I slowly got up and put on my pink slippers. I walked to y/s room and he instantly calmed down once my presence was known to him.

He then start to pout "You hungry bubbles?"

I picked him up and sat on the rocking chair cradling him. I took out one of my breast and start to breast feed him. His slowly eyes closed while he enjoyed his milk.

I start to slowly singing him a lullaby just to get him to fall asleep fast. I slowly ran my hands through his black soft hair that I adore.

"Want me to hold him?" Jason said startling y/s .

"Sshhhh Jason he's slowly falling asleep" I scold.

He approached us and try to take him away but he had a good latch on my nipples.

"Daddy wants some too" Jason smirk

Y/s looked up at his father and squint his eyes trying to understand what he said.

"Don't listen to daddy ok" I kissed him on his forehead making him sigh.

"Daddy!?" I hear my three year old faint cries.

"Yes baby" Jason answered "I'm in bubbles room"

I can hear her small feet running towards the room. She ran to Jason with wide arms crying.

"Baby your brother is sleeping why are you crying" Jason said picking her up and placing her on his left hip.

"M m m"

"Spit it out baby"

"Monster!" She cries and lay her head on his shoulder.

"There's no such things as monster ok" Jason said rubbing her back.
Guess she didn't want to hear his "lies" and continue crying.

I look down at y/s and he was peacefully sleeping. I slowly got up and lay him in the crib. "Good night my love". He moved a bit but stayed still once I put his pacifier in his mouth.

"Go to sleep I'm going to put her to bed" he said before walking away.

"Don't be to long" I smirk

"Never"

I did a bit tidying since I know Jason won't do it.

Once I was done a turn the light off and turn on the paw patrol night lamp. I made sure to cut the baby monitor on high and check the battery.

I kept the door slightly open feeling paranoid.

I went to go check up on y/n and Jason even thought it was five minutes ago . Just to make sure everything is ok.

I open the door and What caught my eyes made my eyes glow and my heart melt. Jason was passed out on y/d princess bed with y/d small body laying on top of him. I wouldn't imagine Jason doing that.

I gave them each soft kisses and shut the door behind me. Man I love them so much.

❤️. Short and sweet ❤️