Baby mama

did not proof read.

Y/N POV

"aye where the fuck is my money John " I said circling him around with my favorite pink bat my babydaddy. Juste thinking about him makes me want to throw up. I can't believe I dated him for two years, got engaged for one and even had a baby with his bum ass. 

"I don't know what you're talking about" he whisper trying to contain the pain I inflicted two minutes ago with my metal bat. Blood was dripping down his forehead all the way down to the stained blood floor from my previous victim. I don't play about my money at all. 

"I wasn't born yesterday John I seen you sneak money out my mother fucking purse" I stopped in front of him and bent down. I got close to his face "don't make me beat it out of you"

He chucked showing his white teen cover with blood, "you already did Lil Jason"

I gripped my bat tightly and strike him in the head, if he didn't bring up the mutt name I wouldn't have hit him but he chose violence and I gave it to him. 

The basement was sound proof so can't no one hear this bitch. I was getting g pissed because not one of my victim kept it up like this one and by the time I hit them with the second doing of my bat they confess so what's up with this one.

I start to swing my bat "Tie Tok please don't bring out the demon inside me because I ready to slice and dice you and feed it to my dogs but that will be disrespectful so birds it is"

Right when I was about to hit him for the fifth time the door flew open walking in my best friend (your friends name). "Hey love". 

"hey girl" I said hiding my bat behind me.

"really y/n another one you just had one yesterday who keeps trying you" she said coming to gave me hug. 

I pushed her back showing her the blood on my white shirt. 

"why are you wearing white knowing-"I didn't know someone was going to try me today" is smiled. 

I walked back to my victim and he was close to passing out, he was loosing a lot of blood. 

"uh uh look at me" I said grabbing his hair and pushing it back so he was looking up at me.

"where's my money John?" "for the last time"

"y/n give it up he's not going to tell unless"

"right unless I have to skin him and I don't mind doing that" I said looking at him 

"you're going to tell me or "

"SPEAK UP BASTARD!" 

He didn't say anything he was just sitting there wizzing. 

"alright y/f/n grab my knife from behind my d-

"ALRIGHT-ALR-" he tried yelling

"Ja-ja-jason set me up" he coughed up blood.

"what you mean "set me up"" I said looking at y/f/n

"he told me to steal a stash of cash from your bag to get your attention" he said

"now can you please let me go" he desperately said. 

"let this man go" y/f/n said rolling her eyes getting up to go unchain him. 

Why did he do this, why do he keep fucking with me. I got something for him and I hope he suffer . Ever since we end this Jason been messing with ever since and trying to get underway skin and I hate it. I mean he's been succeeding each time cause it Jason but still. We broke up due to him having more time with his mafia life instead of his family. 

The sound of footstep pulled me out of thought John was running out but by the time he reach the top step for freedom I pulled my neon gun behind my back and shot him in the head. He dropped down cold rolling down the stairs.

y/f/n Looked at me crazy "why did you do that"

I shrugged my shoulders "Jason should've never tried me" 

"Now let's ride with me to Jason" I said. 

.......... Jason spot after five hours if driving.

We finally arrived to his third million dollar mansion, ask me why I honestly don't know.

"name" the gate worker asked.

"don't worry about that" I said.

"sorry ma'am  then we can't let yo-i pulled out my gun and shot him in the left arm

"Y/N" my friend yelled. I looked at her crazy" what"? I looked at her innocent. She shook her head.

"you can go through s-sorry" he said holding his left arm. The gate went up and we speed through.

I parked my car on his artificial grass because I don't care he pissed me off.

I hopped out and walked up opening the door without even knocking. Five guns was pointing at me. I giggled I didn't even flinch. 

"where's Jason" I rolled my eyes. I looked around and the guns was still up "y'all can out the guns down y'all not scaring anyone but my friend"

"hey" she silly hit my arm. I laughed.

"someone was calling me" Jason said walking down his spiral stair. 

"oh it's my infamous babymama" he glared. He signal his men to put their guns down.

"she's no harm he told them"

"oh really" I said. I shot one of his men in the right arm and shot Jason picture right above his head. only an inch and I would've got him. sadly he didn't flinch

He looked at me up and down and smirked "I taught you well" he said licking his lips.

"I see you came here without my son" he said.

"don't play dumb you know damn well why I'm here" I said.

"actually I don't"

"you went one of your people to come steal for me just to grab my attention"

"oh that, I grabbed it right" 

"now he's dead because of your foolish games" I said. 

"damn".