Chapter Eighteen - The Party

"Took you long enough! Now get your asses in here!" Mina said through the speaker. The gateway opened and both Eijirou and Katsuki walked up the path and entered the house.

     Izuku and Momo were awaiting at the entrance as soon as they heard they were here.

     "Hey guys! Nice to see you two again!" Kirishima exclaimed and gave each of them a fist bump. Momo was in a lilac colored dress that went down to her knees and a dark tan belt hung loosely around her waist.

     Izuku wore an old All Might shirt despite All Might being retired and blue jeans with his old red box shoes. They looked the same as they did in high school except Midoryia grew a little taller than Kirishima and he was a lot more muscular.

     "Long time no see, Kirishima! How've you been?" Izuku asked eagerly.

      "Amazing man! My friends at the agency are awesome and my co workers are so manly!"

     "I'm not manly, Eiji." Momo inquiried, closing her arms.

     "You know what I mean!" Eijirou rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly as Momo looked to an unimpressed hero.

     "It's been a while, Bakugou. How have you been?" She asked, politely. The man scoffed.

     "Never been better. Do you have food here?" he asked rather rudely.

     "In the grand hall, there's a buffet."

     "Thanks ponytail." He pivoted as he brushed past the two. Eijirou let out a sigh.

     "There's a reason you two were so late, right?" Izuku asked a bit timidly. All Eijirou could do was nod before he told them everything that happened.

-TO BAKUGOU-

     Katsuki walked into the room with his hands in his pockets and a common scowl on his face. No one noticed him, thankfully, so he strolled over to the buffet without making a conversation. He looked at the wide variety of foods and his eyes landed on curry. He took a bowl of that and poured half the hot sauce no one even uses onto the curry and stabbed it with a fork.

     "Baku!" Mina exclaimed, running over to hug him. He reached out his arm and activated a few, tiny explosions, indicating that if she came any closer he'll blow her up. After what happened earlier, he didn't want anyone to touch him. Everyone was staring at them now.

     "Hey, man! Long time no see!" Satou stated.

     "It really has, Kero," Tsu agreed.

     "How have you been, Bakugou?" Ojiro asked?

     "How's life at the top!?" Hagakure jumped in.

     Everyone bombarded him with questions about his life and career since he didn't keep in touch. He thought his brain might explode if it didn't stop-

     "That's enough guys. Leave him be. He can join us later and we can ask him about it." Todoroki intruded. He really is the number 3 hero.

     "Oh yeah! We can ask him about anything once we play some of the games like truth or dare or never have I ever!" Uraraka exclaimed.

     Everyone nodded and scattered away from him except for the old Bakusquad and Todoroki.

     "Even though you still piss me off, I owe you," Bakugou growled, in which Todoroki dismisses it with a wave of his hand.

     "It's fine. You just got out of the hospital a month ago and so I have an idea of how frustrated you are," Todoroki says in a calm manner, in which made Bakugou roll his eyes.