Chapter Twelve - Secrets

Sunshine cascaded through the translucent red curtains as Bakugou began to open his eyes. He felt exhausted from lack of sleep and-

     Wait. What was he laying on? Why was it so warm? What's in his hair? What's that sound?

     He turns his head slightly to squint up at the sleeping Kirishima. His eyes widen as all the puzzle pieces started fitting together. He's using Kirishima's (thicc ass) thigh as a body pillow. A large gentle hand was tangled in his hair. His harsh loud snores filled the room. The warmth is coming from a person. Katsuki didn't know why he was there. He didn't know how they ended up in this position. But he knew one thing though. That was the best sleep he'd had in years.

Slowly, the loud snores came to a stop and Kirishima groaned. Katsuki closed his eyes, pretending to be asleep. He didn't know why he pretended being asleep, but he didn't want to move.

     'I wanna stay here forever.'

     He could feel the smile radiating off of the sharp-teethed boy. He felt a hand in his arm and he was shaken lightly. He grumbled, as much as he didn't want to admit it, he liked the warmth Eijirou provided. He liked the softness of his fingers in his hair. He didn't want to move a millimeter. Kirishima sighed and began to move cautiously. Bakugou mumbled before squeezing the redheads leg so tightly, the boy yelped.

"Don't fucking move shitty hair," he threatened, but it only made Kirishima laugh.

"But I gotta pee. I promise I'll come right back," the man whined. Katsuki muttered incoherent words before releasing Eijirou. The guy walked out of the room, leaving Bakugou cold. He curled up in a ball and hid his face in his hands. 'What the hell did I just do?!'

     It was only a minute or two before the door opened again, revealing a grinning Kirishima. Bakugou guessed he'd go blind from how bright it was, so he sat up in the bed and rubbed his eyes.

     "Feeling better?" the literal embodiment of the sun asked. Bakugou tilted his head in confusion.

     "What do you mean 'feeling better'? Did something happen?" Katsuki asked, already feeling the knot inside of his stomach.

     "You don't remember?" He sat on the edge of the bed. "You had a nightmare so I came to check on you."

     "That still doesn't explain why the fuck I was sleeping on you." Katsuki glared. Eijirou rubbed the back of his head nervously.

     "Do you really wanna know?" he said softly, pulling his knees to his chest. Bakugou studied him for a moment. He... didn't want to know. He was afraid of the answer, afraid that it might expose Bakugou for being the pathetic loser that he thought he was. The blond sighed.

     "Not really. But don't say shit or else I'll blow you up. Hear me?" Eijirou nodded with a warm smile that made Katsuki's heart do summer salts. He stood and stretched his back before he walked out, Kirishima following behind.

     Bakugou made breakfast despite the homeowner's protest. He made simple things like bacon and toast and an omelet that was to die for. He figured that Eijirou wouldn't eat spicy omelets so he made them regular. He slid a plate over to the redhead before raving the fridge for hot sauce. When he turned around, a quarter of the owners food was already gone and the pleasure on his face indicated he inhaled it.

     The blond sat down beside Kirishima and doused his egg omelet in hot sauce before smacking the boy upside the head.

     "Ow!"

     "Don't eat so damn fast you pig! You'll get sick!" He stabbed his fork into the egg.

     "Aww! Are you worried about me Baku~?" he sang with delight. Katsuki rolled his eyes.