Chapter Seventeen - Lust of Trouble

Hi.
________________________________

     Kirishima jerked awake to the sound of an alarm. He soon realized it was his phone and quickly answers it.

     "Hello?"

     "Hey, Eiji! What are you doing right now?" asked a familiar voice. It was Mina. The man looked around. He spotted the TV that was still running and felt something move in his lap. 'Shit!'

     "Oh, uh, I just woke up," he admitted. He heard a sigh on the phone.

     "Are you free today?" She asked.

     "I should be. I don't have anything I need to do today."

     "Yay! Momo is hosting a party at her house and she invited all of the class to be there! Can you convince Baku to come?"

     "I'll try. And when?"

     "Tonight. Wear something sexy for Bakugou! Bye!" She hung up, leaving Kirishima a blushing mess.

     He looked down at his lap to see a (thankfully) passed out Katsuki, which only made Kirishima more flustered.

     'Oh my god! He's hot when he's awake and he's adorable when he's asleep! I'm so fucking gay!' he screamed in his head. He felt like kissing him but, he couldn't. Not yet. Not until he has the courage to confess.

The redhead played with Katsuki's hair. His soft, ashy blond hair.

     A few minutes went by before Bakugou finally woke up. He was greeted by a brightly smiling yet focused Kirishima. He only broke out of his daze when he sat up and stretched.

     "Good morning!" Kirishima happily said, standing up only to fall over on the floor with a loud thud.

     "Idiot, don't get up so fast!" Katsuki scoffed.

"It's not that. My legs felt a little numb so they kind of just fell out." He chuckled before carefully standing back up. He stumbled back a step to gain his balance, but otherwise he was dandy. "That's partially your fault, ya know."

"Hah?! How is it my fault your weak ass face-planted?!" Bakugou yelled.

"Because you're the one who fell asleep on them, Katsu." The redhead laughed as he walked into the kitchen, trailing behind was a flushed explosive man.

They made and ate breakfast in silence until Kirishima spoke.

"Hey, we're going to a party at Momo's house tonight. The whole class will be there," he said, earning a glare from Bakugou.

"Hell no! Who said I was gonna go?!"

"Me." Kirishima hardened his face when he saw a hand come in for a punch.

"Ow! Fuck!" Bakugou held his knuckles close to his chest once it made contact with the redhead.

"That's your own fault." He turned away from Bakugou. "I was thinking we could train today since we haven't trained in like a week."

"I'll kick your ass and neither of us will go."

"I think not! I wanna go see all of our friends!" Kirishima challenged with a smile. "And I'm sure everyone will be happy to see you in person than on a television! So please come?!" He pleaded with his puppy dog eyes. Katsuki couldn't say no to those eyes and the noble reason Kirishima gave was humble. He scoffed and looked away, sending him a side glare.

"Holy shit, FINE! Just stop with that fucking gross ass face!" He submitted to defeat. Kirishima happily ate the rest of his breakfast before getting ready to go train with Bakugou.