Chapter 32: Oh baby!

*** Double update today! Please read chapter 31 before this! ***

"Get your shoes! This is it!" I screamed into the huge mansion as I hurried throughout. James, the butler shook his head at me. "James!" I snapped and he immediately zipped his lips and threw away the zipper.

"Henry!" I screamed up the stairs and he finally popped his head out, luggage trailing behind him. "Is this really necessary?" He questioned as he descended the stairs. "I don't know are seatbelts necessary, yes now shut up." He rolled his eyes as he handed the bags to James, who offered to take them.

"That didn't make sense, love." His hand reached for mine and I glared at him, his hand quickly left from me. He grumbled to himself as he rubbed his forehead, stressed out. 

My phone started to ring and I panted as I pulled it out and answered it. "Layne Richardson." 

"It's happening, Lay! We're going to the hospital!" I couldn't help but to squeal with her. "Belle!" I called out and she stopped to listen.

"The baby's coming, we're on our way to the hospital now." 

"What! That's impossible you aren't due for another month!" She cried and I only shrugged.

"Well, the baby is coming now!" She squealed and I could hear Jake scolding her since he was driving. "We're about to leave now. If Ace ever hurries up!" I screamed into the mansion once again and grabbed my belly, breathing through the contraction. 

"Where's Ryan and Amelia, with Lylia and Tim?" I nodded as I breathed one last time through the contraction and finally replied. "Yeah, she took the kids for the night, thankfully, because here we are. Also, where's Olivia?"

Olivia is Belle and Jake's oldest daughter, their first born. She just turned six and Ace and I got very lucky to have two kids within that time frame. Ryan, named after my father and my middle name, just turned five.

Where as Amelia is two and a half or so. 

"Nick has her, we just called him." I nodded as another contraction came in harder, "I would love to chit chat, but I'll just see you at the hospital." She bid her goodbyes and I quickly hung up screaming in pain. 

"Ace!" I drawled out his name and he came running back in after another minute. "Okay, baby. Okay, I'm here now, I finally got the car, it's out front and we're ready to go." He grabbed my hand and guided me to the door and down the steps to the car.

We sat in the back together as we got driven to the hospital. 

"Breathe, baby, we got this." I did the breathing techniques that they do in the movies and screamed. "The baby!" I yelled and he only pushed my hair back and nodded. "The baby, will be fine, we're going to get to the hospital and you'll get meds." I shook my head as I squeezed his hand harder.

"No, the baby is coming! Now!" I yelled as my stomach contracted more and started to tense, I leaned forward and pushed as I yelled. Ace helped me pull my pants off and I yelled one last time as I felt the baby beginning to crown.

"Okay, baby, we got this, keep pushing." His encouraging words, kept me going he held my knees firmly as he watched to make sure our baby was okay. 

"How much longer?" He yelled to the front to the driver who glanced in the rear view.

"That's a lot of blood, oh my god. There's so much blood. Is that normal?" He questioned from the front, causing me to scream again, as I continued to push the large baby through the abnormally small whole. 

"How much longer, damnit!" Ace demanded and the driver finally gave him an answer but I was not worried about that.

"My baby! Oh my gosh! It's my baby!" I pulled the baby onto my chest and rubbed its' back with my shirt, the baby began to cry and pulled it to my chest crying as well.