Chapter 28: Rehearsal

Belle's wedding dress above!!

Chapter 28: Rehearsal 

2 weeks left until Belle's wedding and she is going insane. "Annabelle." I called out to her sternly. "Stop stressing. You're in a very delicate state. Everything will be okay, the planner is setting everything, you guys will be good to go." I reassured my best friend as she stressed completely out next to me.

"Take a deep breath." I ordered and she nodded as we inhaled and exhaled together. "Okay, I think I'm okay now." I nodded, "good." 

"Now, lets talk about bridesmaid dresses, did you pick the color finally?" She nodded with a grin and I excitedly clapped my hands, but became disappointed as Belle stopped me, "But you guys won't know until the morning of." I frowned, "You have got to be kidding me. I at least deserve to know, do I not?" She shook her head, "Nope." 

I pouted and crossed my arms like a child. However, looking at Belle I couldn't stay mad. "How was the doctor's appointment?" She grinned as she rubbed her growing belly. "All good, we can find out the gender soon, about two weeks after the wedding, so a month from now." I grinned.

"You're so having a girl." She shrugged, "I guess we'll find out." I smiled as she smiled back at me but we were interrupted. "My two favorite girls." We turned our heads simultaneously, erupting a shriek like noise and pushing up and running into his open arms. 

He wrapped his arms around the both of us, all three of us locked together in a group hug. "I thought you weren't coming until next week!" He grinned in response to Belle. "And miss out on hanging with my little sister? No way!" 

We grinned at him, Belle rolled her eyes. "Yeah, right." She scoffed as we finally all broke apart even more from our hug. Nick's arm still dangled lazily over my shoulder though. "How've you guys been?" He ruffled my hair and I glared at him as I swatted his hands away and smoothed my hair back down.

He grinned largely at me, his pearly whites gleaming in mockery. "Stressed." Belle answered his questioned with a roll of her eye and when he glanced at me I nodded in agreement. "Bride-zilla." I whispered mockingly into his ear, to which he grinned and Belle shot me a glare.

"I'm not that bad." I scoffed. "Yeah, and I'm married to Ryan Gosling." I shifted my footing as her glare only deepened. "If you want to lie, Annabelle, that's fine, but don't lie to the people who know you like the backs of their hands." Nick nodded in agreement with me even throwing in a playful, "Yeah." His tongue poked out of his mouth and his hand found his hip, sassing her.

I chuckled as I pulled away completely and rolled my eyes. "Anyway, now that you're here, Nick, you can take on some, or a lot of the work that still needs to be done." He only shrugged, jumping over the back of the couch and throwing his feet up lazily on her coffee table. "Whatever you guys need I'm the man."

Belle nodded as she took the space next to him, kicking her feet up as well and rubbing her eyes tiredly. "I need you to help keep, Jake in line." Nick nodded, "I'm kind of your man." She only sighed. "I also need you to make the smart decisions in the group." 

Nick nodded his head, in more of a bop movement before shaking it, "I think you need a new man." She shot him a glare and he raised his hands in defense. "Okay, okay! I'll try my best." Belle released a sigh and Nick only grinned. 

"How's my little niece." I grinned, "She's so having a girl right." He turned his head to look at where I still stood and nodded as he patted the seat next to him. Walking to the couch, I joined the two siblings. I plopped my back into the seat behind me, my feet already cramping from lugging tons of assortments. 

"Hell yeah, she better be having a girl. I'll be mad." I grinned and nodded, "Me too." 

"Well, since you guys brought my baby up first, and you both are here it's probably time I tell you." She trailed off and my smile dropped. "Is baby okay? Are you okay?" I questioned rapidly and Nick sat up straighter.