A bully from the past and another Omnitrix.

Comenzar desde el principio

Keith: cool huh? This thing was made for fun. Let's dance!

He charged at the shelf and made it tip over as you fell and you flew in the air.

Keith: Aw come on you big chicken! Or whatever you are.

(Y/N): The name's Stinkfly.

Keith: What? Seriously? Stinkfly?

He began to laugh as you got angry and shot a blast of goo in his mouth as he was laughing and now he look like he was gonna puke.

(Y/N): I guess i could call myself Barf-fly.

Keith: *spits the goo out* you got me pretty good there my turn.

He jumped in the air and curled into a ball and tried to hit you.

(Y/N): whoa no need to__

You moved out of the way as he hit a sign and another one as he crashed into a ball pit.

(Y/N): Seriously how long have you had an Omnitrix? Cause you seem a little out of practice.

Keith: Ok i admit i haven't had it long. A few nights ago i had this crazy dream.

A flashback showed Keith asleep as he was turning in bed and then he woke up and got a piece of paper and pencil.

Keith: I had to jog down what it showed me.

He was drawing blueprints for a watch as it was the AntiTrix.

Keith: they were designs, plans, blueprints. No way i was finish it myself, i wasn't even sure what it for but it didn't take long to find out.

He was in a garage as he was building his watch as he put it on.

Keith: and with a few minor modifications of my own. I got something pretty awesome.

(Y/N): what do you mean a few minor modifications?

Keith: here let me show you!

He kicked a ball at you and then jumped and tackled you as you both crashed into a shelf as it was on him as he picked it up he curled into a ball and the shelf hit him again as you flew into the air.

(Y/N): Your modifications seem a little glitchy.

Keith: whatever! I know better than some stupid dream, I just need time to get used to the upgrades.

He threw the shelf at you as you dodged it and you flew away and changed back and hid as Jessica came and found you.

Jessica: where have you been?

(Y/N): long story short Keith has an Omnitrix like me and he's after me.

Jessica: well we'll have to be sure he doesn't hurt anyone.

Then you saw Keith came.

Keith: aww, looks like you found your girlfriend to protect you.

Jessica started to blush at that.