29. Gardens of Gomorrah

Start from the beginning

"You don't have anything to be worried about," I said, nuzzling against his neck. "I'll be gentle."

Cyril recipocrated, landing a gentle kiss on my cheek.

"I'm worried that it hurts," he muttered.

I closed in and gently nibbled his ear.

"Well, do you remember the first time you ever did it?" I asked, caressing his cheek. "With your ex-girlfriend?"

"Yeah?" Cyril asked, wide-eyed.

"How do you think she felt when you did it for the first time?" I said. "She turned out alright didn't she?"

That seemed to have helped calm the boy down a little.

"I guess you're right," my boyfriend replied, relaxing a bit. "And. . . She did seem to enjoy it."

"See?" I assured him. "You're going to be fine."

"Right," he said, as I realigned myself, clamboring over him. "I trust you."

"And I'm glad you do," I replied, landing a kiss on his lips.

Our tongues met as our lips touched, as I pushed mine in to explore his mouth. I felt him give in to me, his shoulders falling as he relaxed and eased into submission. I felt his muffled moans as my hands made their way down his chest, my fingers playing with his nipple.

As I finally pulled my lips away, I placed my hands on his shoulder, gently cradling him until he was on his back. He was underneath me, looking up at me with his hazel eyes.

A shrill moan escaped his lips as I sucked on the tender skin on his neck, as my hands slipped underneath his boxers. He was getting hard, and I felt his growing erection in my hand. I teased it for a bit as my lips started planting kisses down to his collarbone. Soon enough, I had pulled his pants down to his toned, muscular thighs, revealing his erect penis. He had already begun to drip from his tip.

I leaned down, licking up and down his shaft as my fingers played with his balls. He groaned as I worked his penis, getting it ready for me to play with it.

When I looked up, he seemed to be trying to hide his blushing cheeks with his hand. It was adorable.

"This is really embarassing," he muttered, when we finally made eye contact.

"There's nothing to be ashamed about," I said. "And besides, you look really cute right now."

For a while his cheeks turned even brighter, but it helped him relax I suppose, as he finally put his hands to the side.

I kept on teasing him, landing kisses up and down his erection, and making him think I was about to wrap his lips around his head for a few times, but each time I opened my mouth, I'd go back to licking and planting kisses on his shaft.

It was driving him crazy.

"Please," he said, his voice soft and yearning. "Suck me off."

"Well," I said, nuzzling against his groin. "Since you asked so nicely."

Slowly, I wrapped my lips around his glans. He let out a sigh as I worked my way down his erection – I had him whole in my mouth. He tasted salty as my tongue lapped away at his head.

"Ah, Alex," he moaned, rocking his head back "That feels. . . amazing."

I sucked him hard, bobbing my head up and down. Cyril seemed to be lost in pleasure as I worked his penis. He almost seemed a bit disappointed when I finally got back up, leaving his erection wet with my saliva, as the young man panted heavily, his chest rising up and down.