saving the day.

Magsimula sa umpisa

Lena: Roll out, boys!

Diana: Come, sisters and comrades. It was on this sacred ground that we became friends. Now, this pier is where we shall become heroes!

She and the girls charge to battle you used your watch and started to select and alien.

(Y/N): Ok Omnitrix i want something with pizzazz alright? I don't want grey matter, i don't want nanomech, i don't want the worst. I want something with pizzazz.

You used the Omnitrix and began to transform and blue energy started to form around you.

(Y/N): Whoa! This is different but i like it

Ben: Wait i didn't know you could do that.

(Y/N): me either.

Ben then used his Omnitrix and Transformed.

Ben: time to show them that we're not going down without a fight.

You both started to change at the robots as the girls are having trouble fighting them as they are destroying the pier you saw a robot coming at you as you aimed your arm and it became a blaster and blasted the robot.

(Y/N): Awesome! I didn't know i could do that.

You turned to Lena is having the upper hand.

Lena: [laughing maniacally] I win, I win, I win, I win!

You and the others went into a group huddle.

Zatanna: We are totally losing, you guys! And every teenager in Metropolis is gonna pay the price!

Diana: It is impossible for nine warriors to defeat an army... unless... we take out the general.

Jessica: Lena! If we can stop her, the rest should follow.

Zatanna: But how?

Babs: *going through her computer* Even giant mega warsuits need power. If we can jolt the mainframe, we can short it out.

Zatanna: I repeat, but how?

Kara noticed a guitar and amp and grabbed them.

Kara: I got one just like this and it shorts out my house all the time. Just turn it up to ten and shred!

Babs: But how do we get it to the motherboard inside the warsuit?

Karen: I'll do it.

Diana: Bumblebee, are you sure?

Karen: It's too scary and I don't wanna do it. But I will!

Babs: Great! *gives Karen a cable* Connect this cable to the CPU in Lena's suit, and I'll rig the amp to go past ten.