Chapter 21

Author's Note 

Hey guys in the mood to write so here is another update also I will be making the chapters longer from now on and I plan to get this book to 50 chapters with a sequel or 100 and no sequel! Listening to Ariana Grande, One Last Time!!!! She's an amazing singer. Emma's other dress will be in the next chapter sorry, Violet's will be in this one. You already know Kaley's and Emma's dress for the party. Ok enough of my ranting read on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emma's POV  (Emma's Birthday Friday July 26th)

I wake up and the first thing I remember is that I'm now 20!!! I look over to see Harry gone and it's 9:00. I get my ass out of bed and walk over to my closet to stub my toe on the door. Fuck! I hiss in pain. Kaley, Violet and I all have mouths of sailors, Kaley doesn't always but Violet and I are always cussing. I kick the door and yell at it for getting in my way, ugh! I go into my closet and pick at something cute, but not my dress yet because the party starts at 6. I chose a cute white crop top that says peace, love, eat and a pair of jean shorts. I quickly hop in the shower then decided to put my hair in a fishtail braid because I'm going to be doing it tonight anyway. I love presents but I really hope no one spends to much on me, which probably won't happen with the girls giving me presents. I do some sort of skip down to the living room but quickly change paths because of the sweet aroma coming from the kitchen. Everyone is sitting at the table getting ready to eat, even Violet and Zayn are up and ready! "Oh here comes the birthday girl" says Louis. I smile and Harry comes over to me and pecks my cheek and says "happy birthday babe". After I sit down I get more "happy birthdays" from the rest of the lads and girls. For my birthday breakfast Harry made a little of everything and what can I say it was delicious. "So who is coming to this party other than you guys" I ask in between bites. "A good amount of people but not to much" Kiristen says, "Ed, the 5SOS boys, Cher Lloyd, some of your friends, Cameron and Scarlett, and some other famous people..... that's all I can remember at the moment" Harry answers. I just nod my head trying not to show my excitement about the 5SOS boys, I love their music and I've always had a small crush on Luke. I guess Harry has some competition, but Luke would have to try pretty hard to take me from Harry when I mean hard I mean like getting me a sports  car hard! Once breakfast was over I decided to go to my room and listen to music, more like forced to go to my room they lads and girls said they had to do some stuff involving my birthday (I'm guessing my presents). I grab my phone and earbuds and go to my library and decide to listen to Taylor Swift, I don't like her and I'm not a swifty but I was really in the mood for some of her music. After I was done with that I was listen to 5SOS and slowly I drifted off to sleep to the sound of amnesia playing. 

~~~~~~~~ 2 HOURS LATER ~~~~~~~~~~  (Now around 1:30)

I woke up to sun shining right in my face. Groaning I yawned and stretched my arms out. I look over at the time to see I slept for a good two hours or so. I groggily rubbed my eyes and swung my legs out of bed. I walked out of my room to see everyone gone, so I went to the kitchen to look for a note or something. On the counter there was a note addressed to me.

Dear Emma, 

        We went to go pick up some last minute things same with the lads. We should be back in about and two hours, just in time to get ready, the boys can set up. See you at 3:30!

Love Violet, and the rest of the girls 

I sighed, guess I'm all alone yay! I went over to my phone and decided to text Calum, we text a lot he's like my best guy friend other than everyone who lives here even though we've never really met. Today is gonna be the first time and I'm so excited. I tell him everything, the only thing he doesn't know is that i'm dating Harry I really didn't think it was necessary for him to know it's not like it matters to him.