Chapter 2

Authors Note

Ok so I've decided to keep writing anyway so here is the second chapter

◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️

Sophie Pov

"Go die in a hole" I said to Liam. God he annoys the hell out of me. Get in the dam closet already. Liam finally listened to me and went in the closet. Now it was time to get the rest of them somewhere so I could be with MY Louie Bear!!! Now it was time for Harry ....... I went searching through the house for him, finally I found him and grabbed him by what he calls hair. Harry started yelling like a little girl, I dragged him into the cleaning supply closet and locked him in. Niall is next I locked him in the pantry because I know how much he loves food..... What I'm not completely evil! Last was Zayn I locked him in the bathroom with the hair supplies. Now time for my Louie Bear!

Louis Pov

I was scared out of my mind, I knew are fans were crazy but I didn't think they were this crazy. Once we got out of here and were done with our tour I was done I'm sick of this, it's just too crazy, and I'm thinking the boys are thinking the same. When I looked over to the bathroom I saw the nut job herself coming toward me!!! Oh no! All of the sudden I'm knocked to the ground and her lips are smashed against mine. I start wiggling around and I finally I get out of her grasp, damn this girl is strong. She starts moving towards me and says "fuck I wanted to do that for awhile." "What the hell is wrong with you?' I say."What's wrong Louie Bear?" she says. "Oh well me and my whole band were kidnapped by a fucking pschyco, and you just kissed me! Oh and DON'T call me Louie Bear" I said. "Fierce I like that." she said. "Don't you get it you are a pschyc and I will NEVER love you" I said. "Ok I guess we will have to do this the hard way!" She says and before I can say anything I am being pushed into the bathroom Zayn is in. "Get in there" she says then she says "I will be back later" and winks. The thing she doesn't know is me and Zayn are genius's and we will make a plan (hehe)

Authors Note

Ok I hope u all like it and I will update again either today or tomorrow I will be updating a couple times tomorrow so yeah love you my unicorns (hehe)

Bye