Chapter 10

Author's Note

I hope you guys like this chapter. It is not very long I'm hoping to make them longer again next time I update. I've been really busy and today I'm sick. I have a sore throat and my stomach hurts a lot.

Crystal POV

(THE NEXT MORNING)                                                                                                                                               

I woke up with a smile on my face until I remembered that I had to tell the girls that I was moving to India, I would tell them tonight that I am leaving tomorrow. My parents are picking me up late because they have to first come see family here then we are going to Pennsylvania for a day or two, then too London to finish packing. Today is Friday so we are leaving for India a Saturday night. It was July which is good and bad because maybe I can make some friends in India before school but that also means I'm going to miss Emma's birthday which is at the end of July, it's the 26th today is the 19th so a week from now. I will be either on my way to India or in India. I will also miss Kaley's birthday in October. Maybe I can come back here to see the girls for winter break, but I don't know if my parents will let me. I think I was the last to wake up because I hear everyone downstairs. Oh fuck I forgot that Violet's cousin Cameron was coming. Cameron isn't from London he is from here but he was visiting California with his girlfriend Scarlett and Kiristen. Kiristen was born in London and she used to hang out with us all the time but she moved to America with her parents for high school and now that she is older she is moving back to London she is going back with the girls, but for now she is staying here with us (well from now on) and I think Emily is thinking about moving to London also. I think Cameron is moving there too with her. Oh yeah this isn't just some Cameron this is Cameron Dallas from Magcon, did we forget to mention Violet's last name is Dallas she has family in America and that includes Cameron Dallas they are cousins that's how she knows Scarlett and how she kept in touch with Kiristen. Well I better go downstairs and say hi to Kiristen and then meet Scarlett and Cameron. I quickly got dressed and then went downstairs. I couldn't find anyone in the kitchen or the living room so i went into the basement and found them all sitting in a circle playing truth or dare so I joined them.

Nicole POV

We all were about to play truth or dare but then Crystal came down. We all thought she was going to stop the game but to our surprise she joined us. We all stared at her shocked but then we went back to playing. Louis was first and then said "Harry truth or dare" of course Harry said dare. Louis dared him to crack and egg on his head. Once Harry got most of the egg out of his hair he then asked Niall truth or dare and Niall said dare. So Harry said "I dare you and Nicole to go into that closet for 10 minutes" I tried to argue but Harry didn't cave and the other girls weren't much help. Well this is going to be awkward. So Niall stood up and I hesitantly followed. Once we were in the closet we both just sat there staring at each other. After a minute or two I finally spoke up and said "why don't we play 20 questions" Niall nodded his head and said "ok I will go first,... what is your middle name?" I then told him that I don't have one and then I said "what is your middle name?" he then said "James, when is your birthday?" I responded with "May 7th, what is yours?" "September 13th" he said. "Are you single?" he then said "Yeah, are you" I said. "Yeah I am, past relationship?" he said then I sighed then said "yeah a kid named Mason he cheated on me so you know how that ended" he gave me a look that said "I'm so sorry" I then said "but don't feel sorry for me I'm over him he did leave a scar and ruined my trust with people but that's all. So yeah.... do you have any tattoos" he shook his head no and asked me the same question. "No not at the moment but I want one" I said. He then "are you a virgin" his whispered it in a voice almost where I couldn't hear him but I did. I looked at him and saw him blushing. I lied and said I was a virgin and then asked him if he was he said he was a virgin also. I felt kind of guilty for lying to him but I wasn't ready to share and I thought he would think of me differently, only the girls knew and I was hoping for it to stay that way......well for now anyway. Before I could ask anymore questions I noticed Niall got a lot closer than he was a minute ago and he started leaning in. I noticed that I was leaning in to. He kept looking at my lips and before I knew it his were on mine. They molded to mine perfectly. I felt these sparks shoot through my body. I kind of hoped the sparks wouldn't be there so there was no chance of getting my heart broke again but they were there. I wonder if Niall felt them too, I think he did considering he was still kissing me and I was kissing back. He pulled away and said "I promise to never hurt you" I smiled and said "I hope you don't brake that promise" my smile then disappeared when I knew I would have to tell him about me and being a virgin. Niall noticed that my smiled disappeared and said "what's wrong, you can tell me" I sighed and then said "I'm not a virgin" he looked at me confused and then I spoke again "Mason also took that, one night he took me to a club and I got really drunk, he knew that and took advantage of me. I didn't know what happened or what I was doing. He took that away from me. I didn't want you to think of me any differently so I didn't tell you but you know since we are... whatever we are now, wait what are we?" I kept rambling on until Niall spoke up and said "I'm sorry about what happened that's just not right but I don't think of you any differently and getting to us I was wondering if you wanted to be my girlfriend?" I nodded my head yes and then we hear Louis yell that are time was up. So we both got out of the closet holding hands, all attention was on us. Niall then said " um Nicole is now my girlfriend" they all clapped which was kind of awkward. Then we all decided we were done playing truth or dare and went into the kitchen. We all sat down at the table but then Crystal then said "Guys I have to tell you something important". 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note

Hey guys I hope you guys like it, it's not the longest cause I'm sick, but I gave you guys some Nicole + Niall, I still need a ship name for them it's either Niole (Nie-ole) or Nicll (Nic-ill) comment which on should be their ship name. Sorry but I hopefully will update on Monday before next Wednesday. I don't think I can update this weekend because it's my Uncle's birthday Saturday and my Grandma's birthday Sunday.

Ok love you all my unicorns

Bye